Project-2,1st party

Project2 : first party.

Caitlin's POV

"She's so flat chested" Lexi the queen bee spoke as her little minions or wannabes said totally. those words just makes me want to ball out my eyes. I was partnered with dexter for this stupid project. it's stupid because we already know we're weeds you don't need to make us feel any better.

Gee thanks mr. Griffin whose last name I forgot.

I try to blink back some tears at a horrifying memory/s. Dexter glanced at my with sympathy written all over he's face. I smiled weakly trying to show him I'm okay then starting fiddling with my fingers.

Stop fiddling. dexter spoke sternly. I looked Down at my hands but I couldn't stop.

Fiddling is for the fiddler on the roof. he smirked. This made me smile. He offered me he's hand so we can "be social". Stick to the plan Caitlin it's not like he likes you or anything. It's just for a stupid project don't flatter yourself!!

A little harsh there, heart?

Heart: maybe he's does

Brain: brain's closed "follow your heart".

Stupid heart!

Heart:heard that!

Am I really having a conversation with myself?.... shows my social life.

I gasped. Dexter was going up to Lexi the queen bee. oh shit.. weeds don't interact with the bees ,they hate us.

My hands were trembling. dexter grasped my hands gently. it made it stop? weird tingly sense flowed in my arm. I shrugged off the feeling and turned my attention to dexter and Ms.queen bee.

Why did you call her flat chested he said harshly. I felt a little guilty. My face blushed brightly, embarrassed because Dexter stupid cocky, was standing up for me? was this something that he had to sign up for? "Stick up for Caitlin when needed" what?

And who are you,? he was about to answer.

Your a nobody she spatted.

Listen here! you don't bully others just because your a whore and your rich bitch who likes to flirt and get with it. Being a nobody is not getting a label unlike you whore, Caitlin is beautiful unlike a whore like you she's not desperate. she's the best girlfriend a guy can ever have unlike you, your just a queen bee waiting for your honey ,well.. bad news for you he is not coming if you don't hike up your skirt and grow some real boobies! he spatted. I smiled, i felt hot tears rush down my face and then I started to fiddling with my hands. until dexter grabbed my hands and pulled me somewhere.

Um where are we going? I stared at him in horror as he stood in front of a bedroom door. "no no I can't do this, I don't want to" I started ranting on and on about how "I'm too young."

He slapped his hand over my mouth.

All you can hear is my mumbling words.

We arrived in the darkened bedroom. my eyes were like flying saucers right now. He let out a long easy going sigh like this is nothing.

He took he's hand off of my mouth. that's when I started yapping till words didn't make sense. He once again slapped he's hand over my mouth.

I mumbled a few curse words.

He looked at me and started talking to me like I'm in kindergarten.

I'm going to take my hand off your mouth are you going to be quiet?

I nodded.

Okay ready.

I nodded again.

WHY THE F*** DO YOU WANT TO WOOD CHUCK ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!-

He slapped he's hand over my mouth and cutting me off. I pouted.

He sighed in frustration.

He still had he's hand on my mouth.

I'm going to speak I'm not man whoring around if that's what your referring to. I came to talk to you, can I take off my hand now I'm afraid that your going to bite me.

He's afraid that I'm going to bite him! hehehe good idea...

He winced at my devious smirk. That made it wider.

He grabbed my hand. I feel the need to slap it. but it probably won't stop tingling. I pulled my hand away. he's eyes widened.

Just make him think you don't like him

It's all part in the plan...

Faith's POV

We arrived shortly to the party.

We as in me and Logan he's dad or stepdad also known as our teacher was giving us a speech on safety.

I just stood there when Logan did all the talking so basically I was on mute. Like always...

I looked down at my wrists. thinking how slit-full they are. but I can't commit suicide right now.

1-the principal standing in front of me.

And 2nd-I will get criticized..

I try to blink back these tears that came rushing down my face. I heard the Matthews front door close.

Logan's eyes widened.

I know I can't do this he coming close what do u do?

1-continue bawling my eyes out or...

2-ran away

3-see him do he's little stripper dance?

Clearly I am perverted. but I seriously think he's a stripper.

I'll just walk to the car. I turned around to go walk over to the car but a grasp was on my hand.

He grabbed my hand. I tried to untangle myself out of he's hand. he smirked.

I felt a jolt of reality pour all over me.

I felt salty tears came rushing down my face. Like what the hell? why would he like me? reality is a bitch and it stabs you in the back!

Hey reality! why don't we be friends?

Oh he'll no! ..wait why am I talking to myself?

he turned me to face him. I glanced down at the ground finding sudden interest in it.

My hands started trembling. He grasped my left hand. Bye Bye lefty so nice to have you! now your "his"! Oh I see how it is!

Whoa I need to stop talking to myself!

..Well that's what you get for committing suicide,being in depression some many times that you have your own personal nurse at a mental fucked up hospital that my mom sent me to!

He grasped my left hand gently and pulled me swiftly the way to the passenger seat. As we made our way to the party in a awkward but comfortable silence. My eyes felt wet more like damp though.

I got out of the car not really wanting to get out but knowing I have to.

I'm curious how did Mr. griffin get us invited to a party? weren't popular were not anyone...

were nobodies.

A/N :SNEAK PEEK!

Kidnap faith and Logan comes to there rescue and wedding crashers and party crashers. some of the projects are going to London and getting trapped in the local mall. Or being handcuffed to your partner. a baby project.... Could this be all just part of a project or just one big game that the principal just put on just for he's own amusement if you want to see more adventures or projects. you would have to read more on the wonderful lives of the group of W.E.E.D.S{most of the story takes place at a camp}