Project-9 camp

"The reason behind why I always bore my eyes into the ground is, that

I'm to scared to see what life itself has in store for us".

Song of he chapter:Demons-imagine dragons

Faith's POV

I just going to stay in bed all day and watch Spongebob or the X-Factor.

Faith! go to the meeting room!

Oh.. I have no idea where that is, so I'm just going to stay here so I don't get lost. Away from the unknown lady like voice. I hope it's a lady..because that would be just one scary man lady!

Faith! I know your still in there!

I listened to my conscience.

I might as well...Hide!

I hid in my closet at least I think it's a closet unless..its Narnia!

Never mind it's a closet filled with my clothes. Wait what? how did these weirdos get my clothes?!

Are they trying to kidnap?

I got up from my spot in the corner of my closet.

My head is killing me. I stared at the ground.

Is the ground interesting,there.

I glanced up at Logan as he stood in

My doorway.

He wore a bat-man shirt, faded jeans he's hair like usually a zayn Malik kind of way. He's hair color was brown but a little black so dark brown.

He is..wait why is he always on my mind.

Ugh what's wrong with me. I hate myself, I usually don't care how I look but since he's been on my mind too much I don't know anymore.

I just can't he's he's .. logan.

If I told him my feelings he'll probably burst out laughing in my face saying "oh that's so funny".

I'm going to make a pact not to speak anymore just like I did for three years.

He instantly noticed my frown.

He's eyebrows furrowed. I clicked my tongue, that doesn't count as talking, right?

Um..are you going in your pajamas?

I nodded my head"no".

Are you uh going to change?

I nodded a yes and grabbed random clothes which I will find out when I change so ya.

I ran to my bathroom. Took a shower, washed my face,brushed my teeth and hair.

I was now wearing a batman crop top with dark blue skinny jeans and black and silver high tops.

Ironic, me and Logan are matching..

I ran a hand through my dyed dark red velvet colored hair.

I glanced at Logan boring he's eyes into my drawings.

His face fluttered with red embarrassment. He smiled brightly, then I blushed, his face was more red because he realized that we were matching. I tried to hide my face. From the evil blushes of the blushies.

I stared at interest at my feet. Which had been the second most interesting thing in the room. Before you ask the first thing is not me ,I am not shallow as a kiddie pool, people!

Oh,what Logan's doing to me. You ready? he looked at the ground trying to break the silence. I nodded, I feel like a bobble head from nodding too much because I can't talk.

Or choose not to..

"Today we are going to put you into groups"... our main counselor said.

My eyes widened as he said groups. Can my group be that Tree! he looks lonely you know..ok..Ok you don't like trees um..how about that wall it's friendly! This is my normal routine..talking to myself..for three straight years.

My eyes couldn't be seeing the sight they were set on. The little wannabes and The Queen Bee. How the f**k! did they get here they are not troublesome! they are not

Like us! they are the complete opposite!

I feel like my whole life is nothing! like what I went through was

Nothing. I am nothing..

I sprinted out of the meeting room slamming the door, hearing distant calls and voices behind me. My running Footsteps left their places as I sprinted down the carpeted flooring,as my black and sliver high tops pounded against the rough carpeted floor.

I blocked out the voices, what I went

through my life is nothing! seriously!!

The cool breeze of the outside has trapped me. I have all this anger bottled up In me, I just feel like..I need to..

The blood trickled down my wrist and to my elbow, seething from my knuckles. My fist felt numb, it started throbbed. My heart was pounding feeling like it was going to burst any second. I sat on my knees as my legs brushed against the briskly grass. I was clutching my bruised fist in my hands, the pain, the stress, the anxiety, everything.

I, Faith Gregor have officially punched a brick wall.