Chapter 2 - New Signs

I start to notice there's something different about me this days. There's a time when I did my schoolwork outside my class alone because I couldn't concentrate with all the noises then I decided to do it outside. When I was writting the questions, I had a feeling. It's quite strong, strong enough to make me wanna see it. My feeling told me that I have to look at the window on next class. But what I seen when I look on the window was someone who peeked me. But the person hid so fast, but I still could see the person's head.. And this time, I had someone watching me, and I can feel it..

Another incident, when I was on my way to the mall with my mom. I had a feeling that I will meet someone that I knew in the mall. But I didn't hope too much, but this feeling, I couldn't resist. I didn't seem sure too. I shocked. Because I did meet my old friends in the mall. I didn't know it would happen.

Last three days, my classmates and I went for a swim. But, one of my friend was sick. I tried convince her not to swim but she still forced herself. On the way, I had this vision, I saw my friend who was sick was collapsed in swimming pool. After I saw that, I quickly warn my friend but she didn't care and she still wanted to swim. At the swimming pool, my vision was real. Everything I saw was real. My friend collapsed in the swimming pool while she practiced with me and others..

This time, many feelings I had feel. And they're all came true..

I search my ability to feel on the internet. Then, I find the word "clairvoyance" which means (from French clair meaning "clear" and voyance meaning "vision") is the alleged ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception. A person who has this ability is called a clairvoyant.

Is it me?