Chapter 9 - You're Real?

??? pov

We both stare deeply into each other eyes for about a minute then I break the silence "I-I'm Jack, Jack Frost."

My pov

"What?! It can't be, you're kidding me right?" I frown at him and breaking the staring.

Jack pov

"No kidding ok?!" then I think for a while and mumble myself "What should I do to make her believe?" then I speak up "Should I prove you that I am the Jack Frost?" ending it with my mischievous grin.

My pov

"Well then, prove it!" just as I finish my words, he does his smirk and fly closer to me and fly in my room. He then makes a little ice sculpture of a bunny and magically the bunny flies around the room and when I touch it, it burst into snow. Snow in my room. A single snowflake lands on my nose.

And he's saying "Remember the nipping nose now?" he says that with a grin in the back of me. "Y-yeah, yeah, I do!"

Jack pov

"You used to believe in me, ya know?" I give her my best smirk. I can see her blushing deeply and look down like she's trying to hide it. I look at her and lift her chin up, "Hey, it's okay to blush. I still can see it tho." I chuckle and see her blushes more.

Finally she looks up and ask "So you are real huh? Why you just come out now? I waited for you for a long time." she asks me with all her curiosity she has and she's begging for answer. "I'll tell you, it was a long story tho. Actually I always watch you, specifically when you're born." I can see her shocked look but tries to calm and say "But if you always watching me, when I wished to see you, you never show up! Why?!" her tone getting louder in the end. I take a deep breath then I answer "Look, it doesn't mean I don't want to show up. But I can't."

My pov

I stare him in curiosity and tears starting to fall down. I just want answer of all this. "Why you can't?!" I yell louder this time. "I can't because I was forbidden to meet you until the right time." "Oh really? Right time? When huh?" then I see him saying "Now." and I was like "Now? Why it has to be now? Hold on for a while, can I ask you one more thing?" he nods and answer "Yes." I take a breath and ask "Why do you always stalk me and avoid me till now?" I get him seeing me in shock yet speechless look when I ask that.

"It's because I'm your guardian. I always have to protect you from danger especially from Pitch. And if Pitch sees me having contact with you, I'm gonna lo- um." he's saying something, is he? "Um what?" he says "Nothing." maybe he's trying to act natural but I shrug it off. I ask him to make sure "Pitch? Pitch is real? Then the guardians as well?" I see him start to giggle then say "They're all real ok? We're always there." he says with a smile.

Jack pov

I see her slightly blush and look away. I think awhile. I get an idea. "Hmm, what about we play outside? Snowball fight or skiing perhaps?" I ask with a grin. She smiled happily "I'd love to! But where we're gonna play? It's not winter you silly!" then she slaps playfully my face and laughs. "I know that already." I add a glare at her but she just laughs anyway. "But hey, I know where we can play those things. And of course, I can make it snow." she just smiles and say "Well then, lead me Frostface!" I frown a bit "By the way, Frostface isn't my name.." but then she chuckles "I'm kidding!" then laughs.

"I think we should go, I know where we can play."

"Where is it?"

"The woods."

Thanks guys for reading this! For the next update, I'll still working on it btw. If you don't mind, don't forget to vote and comment! 😉

Love you!