Chapter 7 - Frost

Window, are the place I can see things outside my house and also the place for me to think.. It has the best view of my neighborhood. But this days, the windows seem to have frosts on the outside surface of the windows.. I think it happens at night but I still can see the frosts in the morning although it begins to melt.. I'm confuse, why it can frosts my itself? This isn't winter yet, and it still takes months..

*Days later*
*Night time*

Later, I plan to see what's going on with that windows at night so I pretend to fall asleep and keep my ears open. But I can't hold my eyes again and slowly I begin to sleep..
The clock shows 4 o'clock in the morning, it was quite.. I'm still in my sleep until I hear this crystal frost making sound thingy. I quickly wake up and sneak to the windows then I hide below them. As I jump up to see the windows, all I see outside is a guy with white hair and blue sweatshirt who frost my window and he's panic when I see him. I still can take a glance eventhough the windows are half-frosted.. I quickly open those windows but the guy have already fly away..

But, when that happens I think to when I see that shadow on my balcony.. It is a guy and he have the same hook stick as the shadow.

Who is he? What does he want?