Chapter 10 - The Woods

Jack pov

"Come on! Hop on my back!" I ask her to get on. "Are you serious?" "Of course! Come on!" she then hops on my back. I ask her "Are you ready snowflake?" she raises her left eyebrow and asks "Snowflake?" "Yeah, it's kind of a nickname for you. I only give it to someone special." "Someone special? Who? Me?" "Umm, yeah.. Kinda." I get blush a little but try to act cool because I'm afraid I get busted. "Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" she screams to my ears. "Whoa! Chill, hold on." I chuckle and she laughs.

My pov

I'm already on his back and he starts to fly out the window and fly around. He then fly higher and higher. But I start to get scare by the height "Wait Jack, can you get little lower?" but he laughs a bit then says "You're scare of heights, huh?" "N-No.. Well no actually but it's too high for me.." I look down a bit. "I'm sorry snowflake, I'll fly down a bit." and he look back for just smiles at me. I smile back too. "Btw, how long we can get there?" he look forward again then answers "Not so long. Maybe a minute." he chuckles.

After a while, I can see lots of trees below me. I know it is the woods. We arrive at the woods.

"Jack, isn't it the woods below us?" "Yes of course it is. We can land, hmm.. There!"

Jack pov

I slowly land on the ground and help her to back off my back. I see her just amazes by the woods. I laugh hard cuz' her jaw drops. "Why you're laughing?" she glares at me. "You're cute when your jaw drops. But it's cuter when you're mad at me." I grin. "S-Stop that.. Will ya?" and then as usual she blushes and I just laugh anyway. She turn to normal now and asks me "Hey, can I get a tour here?" she grins. "Why not? But maybe I'll give it a little touch first. And you have to close your eyes." "Fine." I see her slightly opens them. "No peeking!" she groans "Okay, okay. I got busted." I chuckle bit. Then, I quickly work my staff and and spread the winter in the woods. I see many piles of snow and it's perfect.

I turn to see her. "Okay, now you can open them!" she slowly open her eyes and she gaspes. "Wow! This is so beautiful! H-How the hell?! It's crazy amazing!" she turns around to look more and she stops at me. "You did this?" "Of course. Do you like it?" she smiles brightly "Like it? I love it! I love it so much! I never seen winter in forest like this!" I just laugh see her jumping around happily like 5 years old XD

"Hey snowflake. What about a tour? You asked it, remember?" "Yes! I can't wait! Let's go!" she runs from me. "Hey wait up!" I also chase her. Finally she start to exhausted and I try to grab her waist. "Gotcha!" she manages to get out but it turn out, we fall on the ground together. I fall above her. Our faces are closer than ever. Our lips almost touch each other. I start to lean closer to her, I grab her cheek and pull her face closer as she starts to grabs my neck and start pulling me closer. As we tilt our heads to the right, our lips start to touch.

But suddenly, we get shocked by the sound of cracked branch or something like that from our right. I get up quickly and stand in my battle form. And she gets aware and ready for her telekinetic power in her hands. "Hey, are you okay snowflake?" I worry about her so I ask her to make sure. "Yeah, I think I'm fine. Is it okay here?" "I don't know for sure. But I'll always protect you no matter what happens."

My pov

He's so sweet tho. Why would he protects me that much? Why he gets overprotective of me? But nah, it's his job to look over me right? And our first kiss.. Why would he leaned closer? I do love him but does he has the same feeling for me?

"Um, can we just take a bit more closer look?" I ask him from behind. "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in danger." I frown at him "Jack.. I'm not a child anymore, I'm 13 now. And I can take care of myself. Please.." he lets out a deep breath "Fine, let's go."

Hey guys! Sorry if the story just ends here 😄
Note : actually for the name "snowflake" isn't my real name. Name's carissa. I give my short "carrie" in this story.

Thx for reading this! Please don't forget to vote and comment! Love you!