Chapter 1

THE BAD GAME

»Let's play a game,« he whispered huskily as he pinned me up against the wall, his chest pressed firmly against mine, “Let’s sweet talk. Let’s play fight. Let’s talk all day. Let’s walk together. Let’s give each other nicknames. Let’s hang with each others’ friends. Let’s go on dates. Let’s talk on phone all night long. Let’s hold each other. Let’s kiss and hug. Let’s tease each other.” I shivered as he brought his lips closer to my lips. “And whoever falls in love first?” he asked and looked deeply in my eyes, his lips curled in a smirk. “Loses.”

CHAPTER 1

 “Welcome to the sexy camp, ladies!”

The gate opened and revealed a young man, around his twenties, standing between them. He slowly started approaching us and I raised my eyebrows, pushing my shades down the bridge of my nose so I could have a better view. He sure was hot, with dark hair, shaped in a sexy hairstyle, ray-bans covering his eyes and pink lips, formed in a sexy smile which I’m sure many girls fell for.

My gaze dropped and I let my eyes travel down his body. He was wearing designed shorts and a tight white T-shirt. Underneath it, you could clearly see a well-defined torso.

“Not bad… Not bad at all,” the girl on my left murmured underneath her breath and interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her, but her eyes were still glued on him, and if I knew anything, she was slowly undressing him with her eyes. Allison Moore, The player.

In our group, there are four girls, and every one of us is different. Alli is a typical player, with long blonde hair, big blue eyes and lots of make-up. Of course, all the guys absolutely adore her, but as she says, she’s emotionally inaccessible.

“Damn, he sure is an eye candy.” That was Naomi Williams, my older sister. With cheerful personality and a grin always plastered on her face, we call her the sweetheart. She is pretty, with her black hair and shiny green eyes, and because she is the head cheerleader of our school team, she has toned and well-built body.

“Hey girls, just follow me and I’ll show you where to park, okay?” He shouted, looking slightly amused, turned around and started walking in the camp. He probably noticed our drooling, great.

Naomi slowly started driving behind him and I had a lot of time to look around the camp we will be staying the whole summer.

When we entered, I spotted the reception on the left. It was the biggest house in the camp and I spotted a few people in there. In front of us, in the middle of the place, there was a big fountain, with water spraying in every direction. It actually wasn’t a fountain, it looked more like a big water playground. I saw some people – mainly guys – who were just sitting near the fountain and spraying the water around them.

“So many boys here, I don’t even know where to start.” Naomi smirked and I rolled my eyes. She is always like that, all flirty and girly, especially in front of the guys. She absolutely loves them and since she gets their attention everywhere she goes, it’s not hard for her to get one.