Chapter 16

Thank you for all the votes and comments I love reading them anyway keep being awesome and I hope you enjoy the next chapter 💕

I was ridiculously outnumbered and it wasn't looking good. Then something changed. All the akumatized villains suddenly couldn't see me that was when a girl walked next to me "hey, I'm the real Volpina, I'm kinda new at all this" she said.

"No problem once we sort out this mess I'll show you the ropes" I answered "what are your powers?"

"I can create illusions, like the one where you have mysteriously disappeared and the akumas can't see you" that answered why try suddenly couldn't see me.

"So what's your plan Ladybug?" She asked. "I need you to give them an illusion of me to chase so I can get the akuma from the Puppeteer, then we have to get the akuma from the fake Volpina"

The real Volpina created an illusion of me which was now running across the rooftops. I ran over to the Puppeteer with the real Volpina. Without saying anything I grabbed the wand and snapped it in half.

I freed the akuma and purified it. Everyone she had been controlling turned back to normal "CHAT!" I called wondering where he had got to. I wasn't looking long before I found him near the canal.

 I wasn't looking long before I found him near the canal

"Hey Kitty" I smiled. He stopped cleaning himself "how did I get here m'lady and why was in the the canal?" I laughed at the silly kitty.

"She took control of you because Volpina was actually an akuma and she gave your doll over, oh we should probably deal with Volpina, and there's a new superhero, the real Volpina, wow now that I think about it, it's complicated" I sighed before the real Volpina landed next to me.

"Volpina this is Chat and Chat this is the real Volpina" I quickly introduced them. "If this fake Volpina is after what she was after before she'll be heading over to the Agreste mansion, we should head over there" I added.