Chapter 39

This is the last chapter but in book 3 they will defeat Pixie (I haven't forgotten about her) hope you enjoy 😊

I heard someone knocking the door and went to answer it "hey Mari" I smiled as she walked through the door "hey, my parents are out of town for a few days and I just wanted to know... If you... Wanted to... I dunno stay at mine for a bit?"

She sounded unsure but I smiled "well m'lady I can't let you be in that house all be yourself now can I? I would love to stay at yours for a bit" she hugged me tight. "Mari... Can't... Breathe..." I gasped.

"Sorry" she blushed, obviously she didn't realise how strong she was. "It's fine, hey, wanna make cookies?" I asked, I loved Mari's cookies and she knew it "sure" we headed over to the kitchen.

We had started mixing the ingredients together when I heard the door a second time "I'll get that" I kissed Mari on her forehead and went to the door. There stood a woman, blonde hair, green eyes, she looked familiar. "Adrien?"

"Yeah, who... Who are you?" I asked. She looked around as if she was being followed or something "may I come in?" She even sounded like she thought she was being followed. "Yeah, are you alright?" I closed the door behind her "I'm fine now that I'm home"

Just then Felix came downstairs "Adrien, how many times do you have to be told not to let strangers in?" He rolled his eyes "and do I smell cookies?"

"Yeah Marinette's making them and she looked like she needed help Felix, you can't tell me I'm supposed to leave her" I turned back to the woman "Felix, you finally came home then" she smiled.

"Okay who are you and how do you know us?" I asked starting to get creeped out. She smiled "I'm your mother"