This stinks

Elissa's P.O.V

When we arrive to the camp we sign in and go to our dorms.

"410." She says to all of us, in other words we are all sharing a room!

"Yay!" I squeal.

"And, we get full view of the football field!" Liz says with a smirk.

Mmm a view of all those shirtless football players.

Our dorm was a pretty grey color with teal accents and bedding.

There was one double bed and then one bunk.

I look over and I can tell Aaron really wants the top bunk, I mean she was clinging to it like it was Cameron Dallas...

"Okay, Aaron can have the top bunk." I chuckle and she jumps onto it.

"What bed do you want?" I ask Liz, not caring what bed I have.

She points to the bottom bunk and I nod.

I walk over to my bed and dump my bags on it.

Suddenly our door wrenches open causing me to jump a little.

I look over and see a lady who looks like shes around her mid 30's. She has short blonde hair thats pulled into a ponytail.

"Hi Mrs.Wren." Liz says. Oh so this is our coach.

"I see you've settled in. Come down to the cafeteria in five minutes for a meeting. Football players will be joining us." She says and leaves.

"Well we better look hot, if football players will be there." Aaron smirks.

I look through my bags and pull out some high waisted denim shorts and a cropped, white, flowy, tank top and a light pink cardigan. Aaron has on a pair of black shorts with a grey Nike hoodie. Liz has on a high waisted floral skirt with a black tank top tucked in. She also has on a white cardigan.

"We look hot." Liz says laughing.

We follow this group of people to the cafeteria and see millions of people.

I look nervously over at Liz and Aaron.

We sit down at a table with a couple other girls, most of them looked nice, except for thsi one girl. I mean she was flawless, but she was one of those flawless prissy girls. I look over at the guys and my eyes land on this one tall guy with brown hair.

"Do you know who that is?" I ask one of the girls at our table.

"Yeah thats Luke." She says with a smile. He turns around and catches me starring so I quickly turn away.

After about 20 minutes of going over the rules the principal allows us to get up and meet everyone.

I walk over to this girl with dirty blonde hair.

"Hey." I say and smile.

"Hey." She says back.

"What's your name?" I ask and she tells me its Abigail.

"By the way I saw you sitting near Meghan." She says glancing at the prissy girl at my table earlier

"Ya.." I say confused.

"Well stay away from her, she's bad news." She says and walks away.

Well that was weird.

I decide to go over to the boys.

"Elissa?" Someone says. I turn around and see, my ex. Hunter French.

"Hunter?" I ask making sure its him.

"Ya. How have you been?" He asks and I look down. Honestly he's the last person I want to see right now.

"Just leave me alone." I say and push past him but he grabs my arm.

"Hunter. I yell and pull away. He looks at me with sorrow but I block it out. He hurt me really bad.

"Guess who's here." I say annoyed to Liz and Aaron.

"Who?" They ask and I point to Hunter.

"Oh my gosh...is that Nick?" Aaron says.

What? I look over and see Nick right next to Hunter.

"N...Nick's here?" I ask and get goosebumps up my arms.

"Isn't that who you were talking about?" They ask and I shake my head.

"No, Hunter is here too." I say.