When life gets low remember it will always brighten up

Elissa's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell if warm cinnamon buns. it was Sunday, which meant I had church.

I pulled on a flowery blue strapless dress with some white flats.

I went down stairs to see my mom and dad at the table.

"Glad you can join us." my dad smiled as He took his first bight of the cinnamon bun.

"Honey! prayer first!" My mom scolded him.

"Dear heavenly father, we'd like to thank you for this wonderful breakfast you've give us, and we pray for a great day ahead of us. I'd also like to pray for the twins, and that they will be happy and healthy. In your name we pray, Amen." My dad prayed.

I could feel my self tighten at the word twins.

Don't get me wrong I mean I've always wanted to be a big sister but this is like a 16 year difference!

Nick's P.O.V

Ever since my mom died, my dad has been gone, so pretty much I've been raising myself.

It's not that bad.

My dad used to be a preacher until He went wild. We were Christian. Sadly my dad went crazy, I shouldn't be talking though, I'm not the best either, but I mean who wants to be known as the "preachers" son?

Knowing that Elissa was at church, I called Conner.

"Hey man, what's up?" He asked once He picked up.

"Wanna go to the secret house?" I asked him.

"Sure! I'll tell Liam, be there in 20." He told me.

I hung up the phone and got dressed.

Your probably thinking, "WOW A SECRET HOUSE! EXPLAIN NOW!"

Well when we were all around 9 my dad made us a tree house on the ground deep down in the woods.

My mom would bring us cheese sand witches and we'd talk about "cute" girls, I wasn't allowed to say hot or sexy back then.

I smiled at the memories I had.

Once I had my nike tennis shoes one I left.

The woods were right behind my house, so thankfully I didn't have to drive any where.

When the house came into sight I saw two figures inside, I knew it was Conner and Liam.

I entered the house and saw Liam turning on the tv.

"Awesome what are playing, call of duty?" I asked flopping myself on the couch.

"No, were going watch videos from when we were little, we found them in a closet." Conner explained.

I laughed, until I realized they were serious. I guess it couldn't hurt to go back to the old days.

The first video was us with my dad at our first baseball game, He was our coach.

"Come on! Don't be afraid! GO GO GO!" Shouted my dad.

We were running from base to base with over sized helmets and uniforms on.

Suddenly during the game we left, followed by a pissed dad.

We bursted out in laughter.

It turns out we left to go see some girls.

Yep sounds like us.

The best video was of us fishing and Liam fell into the dirtiest water ever.