Trust is scarce dont run out of the little you have

****************

Elissa's P.O.V

***************

Trust is scarce, dont run out of the little you have.

I thought this as I walked down the stairs, it was January 5th which meant it was time to return to school from winter break. The reason why I'm starting to think this is because school is where the little fish are, aka the girls, and Nick is there bait.

Nick was in front if our mirror, in the walk way of our house, fixing his hair to the side. His cheek bones were tight and his chin had stubble, but it looked sexy on him. Did I really just say sexy? Great, now Nick is in my soul.

I walked past him grabbing my phone from the shelf. As I bent down to get it I felt weird, like someone was starring at me. Sure enough, as I turned around Nick was right behind me, not only starring at me but starring at my butt.

I was wearing a long light blue sweatshirt that had our school name on it, with a pair of white shorts and a white beanie with white converse. My hair was just straight down, and my makeup was natural with a hint of white and blue.

"You look pretty." Nick complemented. Did He really just use the word pretty, I mean I'm flattered but he never uses good boy words, like cute or pretty He always uses sexy or hot. OH NO! Did me and Nick switch souls?

"maybe tonight we can..." He started but I cut him off by holding my pointer finger up to his mouth.

Yeah, he's back.

I pulled my finger once He smirked.

"Who's driving?" He asked.

"Me!" I beamed as I grabbed my keys and sprinted to my car.

Well I thought it was sprinting, like katniss speed, but wrong Nick had beaten me to the car.

"Fine you drive." I poured as I tossed him the keys. He smiled.

Once we were in the car I turned in the radio and a commercial was one.

"So Dana, have you heard the big 1D shocker?" Jeffery asked, he was the news anchor.

"No." She giggled drunkly. I wouldn't be suprised if she was.

"He's engaged, to this girl named Bethany!" He squeaked in a high pitched voice.

I gasped.

"OMG OMG OMG! DID YOU HEAR THAT!!!" I shouted as I turned the radio up.

"Yeah, I'm guessing your a fan." Nick said bluntly. Well duh Nick! why else would I be shouting and Fangirling if I wasn't.

Ignoring his question, I started to mumble to myself.

"My Niall, sweet sweet Niall." I mumbled.

"He's married?" I mumbled again.

"Okay, I think we need to check you into a mental hospital." Nick joked.

Our large school came into view. I knew that I would be center of attention, as well as Nick.

Aaron and Liz meet me outside of the car. Aaron looked 20! Her hair was wavey, she has on light brown and natural makeup, with a large red, orange, and brown printed cardigan, with a black tanktop, and dark wash skinny jeans.

Liz pretty much looked the same, but she was beautiful. She was wearing a mint green sheer shirt that had 3"4 length sleeves, and a brown belt over her stomach, she had on black leggings with cowboy boots.

"You guys looked amazing, happy new year!" I beamed as I squeezed the life out of them.

"Did you hear about Niall Horan!" I screamed as we all jumped up and down.

"Yes! I was like what! he's engaged, but his fiancé is really pretty." Liz exclaimed.

"Ikr!" I screamed. I looked around and noticed I was getting strange looks from people, but I just ignored them.

Once I entered the school hand in hand with Nick, the popular girls were practically killing me with their glares. I quickly checked my phone and made sure I had 911 on speed dial.

Suddenly girls started shouting words, that I am not going to repeat, let's just say they fell under the categories of curse words, and mean words you call girls.

I looked up at Nick and he gave me a reassuring smile, I looked back at him with worry.

Suddenly I felt my body being pushed against the nearest locker. Nicks lips crashed on mine giving me a sloppy kiss. He lifted up my legs and wrapped them around him. His hands tracked down my back and I started to go along with it. Why was He doing this. I mean school is not a place to make out.

Suddenly I was back on the ground. I looked up at him as He whispered "follow me."

He dragged me across the hall into a closet. uh oh.

"Listen, we have to kiss and stuff because if we don't act like lovey, then people will think your just another one of my hook ups and they will keep calling you those names." Nick explained.

"Well can I get a heads up when your about to have a make out session?" I asked crossing my arms annoyed that we have to do this.

"Nope." He said popping the p.

"Let's go to class." He said as He grasped my hand and we made our way to our first class, which was World history.

At the begging of the year, when I hated nicks guys, we picked seats and so I chose to sit far far away from him. So now we sit across the whole room.

"Good morning, and welcome back from break! today we will be picking partners for our history project. Remember for this project you and your partner, will have to go to any historic museum, and take some notes and then make some sort of presentation for the class of what you learned." explained Mrs.Bartle. For some odd reason she was in a very good mood.

Nick had talked to me earlier when we found out about this project that He was working with Conner, who is also in this class.

I knew no body would pick me so I just sat in my chair looking as everyone chose there friends. suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw a tall masculine figure. He looked so familiar. Suddenly he's deep amazing voice said my name.

And then I remembered. Matthew Davis. It's really him.

"I don't have a partner, so do you wanna be mine?" He asked politely.

"Get away Matthew!" I yelled.

"Listen what happened was 3 years ago, you need to forget!" He snapped back.

"How can I forget losing my old boyfriend !" I screamed. "You should still be in Jail!" I said.

"Listen I was drunk, and He shouldn't have done what He did." He said calmer.

"I don't wanna hear it." I said.

"Listen, maybe this project can help us." He said. "I'm not working with you." I snapped.

"Okay, everyone is next to there partner, I'll put it down." Said Mrs.Bartle.

"Wait...I'm not working with him." I said pointing to Matthew.

"Well to bad you have to." She snapped. Nick was now looking at me, and the. He looked at Matthew with anger. I crossed my arms and sighed.

I looked over at Matthew. I mean why does his amazing looks have to be wasted on him. Well if He does anything, Nick can beat him up....wait, what if....he hurts Nick like He did to Christian, my ex.

__________________________

A/N: So you Guys like it? you'll find out what Matthew did that was so bad later.

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Sarah XOXOXO