Trash day

Elissa's P.O.V

I didn't want to say this, but I was super excited for my date with hunter tonight.

I was wearing a pair of slimy jeans with a mint green sweater and black combat boots. I know it's not that fancy, but I didn't bring dresses with me to camp.

Aaron and Liz were totally against me doing this.

As I was adjusting my hair someone knocked on the door. I smiled and ran to the door.

"Yay your-" I stopped myself once I saw who it was.

"Nick?" I asked with confusion.

"Listen, I know your going out with Hunter tonight, I just wanted to warn you about his tricks.'' Nick explained

I rolled my eyes

''Just like I fell for yours." I smirked.

As I tried to get passed him He tugged me back.

"Listen I really need to go" I told him pulling away.

Suddenly Hunter came and escorted me away.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"Well I thought we could take a walk then I want to introduce you to someone." He explained.

I smiled.

We walked along a narrow rode hand in hand.

"Remember when you hated me." Hunter laughed.

"Yeah, we were in fifth grade and you would always leave me cheesy notes.'' I chuckled.

"Well the last one worked." He smiled.

"Lisa, I'm begging you I'll buy you three smoothies!" we said in sync referring to the note.

"You know I kept all your notes there in a box at my place." I told him.

"Cool we should look through them when were back from camp." Hunter added

Suddenly we approached this old brick house.

"Who's house is this?" I asked curiously.

"You'll see." He said as He opened the door.

When you walked in the house there was a bunch of antics.

Suddenly I heard a scruffy voice and jolted my head towards it.

On a couch sat a older man who looked about 80 years old.

"Hey hunter." He said.

"Hey grandpa, this is my friend Elissa." Hunter said as I waved shyly.

"Don't lie to me, I know that's your girlfriend." The man chuckled.

"Were just friends." I told him

We ended up staying there for two hours. I learned his grandpa is a redskins fan BIG TIME!

As we were walking back hunter stopped.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I just want to thank you for doing that, He has a three stage cancer in his lungs and doesn't have much more time to live." Hunter said seriously.

"I'm so sorry, He's really sweet." I told hunter.

Hunters P.O.V

I forgot how nice it was to talk to Elissa again. If only I hadn't cheated on her that time we were dating.

I walked Elissa back to her room and gave her a peck on the cheek. I saw her cheeks instantly flare up.

"Bye, tonight was awesome by the way.'' Elissa told me.

"Bye, and I agree." I told her.

Tonight was awesome!

__________________________

A/N: Hey guys so I'm so sorry for not updating lately but school recently started and I need a break but now that I'm back in the routine I'll be updating more! Any way thanks for reading and..

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Sarah XOXO <3