The stench of pain

Liz's P.O.V

After practice me and Aaron went looking for Elissa.

"I'm worried." I said as we were walking down the halls.

"I mean she's been pretty depressed lately." I added.

"Will you just stop thinking negative!" Aaron hollered at me.

"I'm just saying.." I trailed off.

Suddenly we heard sobs.

"I think it's coming from there." I said pointing to a closet.

Aaron twisted the handle and flung the door open.

"AHHH!" I screamed as I saw Elissa with tape over her mouth. she had her hands tied behind her back and her feet tied together, her eyes were flowing with tears.

"OMG!" I screamed a s a tear flowed down my face. I looked over at Aaron who slowly had tears dripping down her cheeks.

We removed the tape and roped.

"Who did this to you?" We asked horrified.

When she opened her mouth we saw blood. She must if gotten teeth punched out.

"The..boy...who I didn't go with at the dance." she told us slowly.

Me and Aaron picked her up and ran down the halls to the clinic.

As we reached the first floor, the boys floor, we saw Nick, Conner, and Liam.

Conner stopped us.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"The boy...tied her up and picked her, she needs a nurse!" I quickly rambled.

Nick stomped over.

"WHO DID THIS." He yelled shocking us all.

Nick took Elissa out of our arms and whispered something in her ear, he brushed his lips against her forehead.

"I'll take her to the clinic, you guys find the jerk and tell him he'll be expecting me." Nick said sternly. We went of to accomplish our mission.

Nicks P.O.V

Once we reached the clinic, the nurse called 911, and an ambulance came. I decided to go with her so I followed the truck to the hospital.

At first, during the surgery time, they wouldn't let me in but after they allowed me to talk to her.

She had bruises covering her cheeks.

Her eyes slowly opened.

"Hey." I said quietly, trying not to startle her.

"What are you doing her, I look a mess." She smiled. Her voice was dry and cracky.

"Well let's just say I guess I do care." I smiled.

She can a cast on her arm. It saddened me to see her this depressed.

"Well I have to get two fake teeth." she told me as she opened her mouth. She was missing her k9 and her wisdom tooth.

I smiled.

"I think even with the bruises, cast, and gaps in your teeth your still the most beautifulest girl I've ever met." I told her with a smile.

"I never stopped loving you, I just had a bunch of mixed emotions, and I told Liam to date you so other guys wouldn't.'' I admitted.

"I know." She giggled.

"What! how?" I asked guiltily.

"I know my stuff." She told me.

Her eyes dropped and she fell asleep.

I wrapped me hand around hers and squeezed it.

"I won't leave." I told her motionless body.

"Bummer." She whispered with a grin planted on her face.

When ever she smiled you had to, I mean she was flawless.

Why did I hurt her so much?

-------------------------------------------

A/N: OK IM SOOOO sorry this chapter is depressing, trust me I hate writing depressingness. I promise the next chapter will be more...sunny, lol.

Vote

Comment

Subscribe

~Sarah XOXO