Crappy party

A/N: hey guys I just wanna making a quick massage, that this book will not have cursing in it. I will say "he cursed under his breath," but not the real thing, the reason I'm saying this is because I got a private message saying I need cussing in this book. anyway I just wanted to say that, and enjoy reading this chapter!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Nick's P.O.V

I saw Elissa in the crowd, I was talking to this hot girl named Cali, she had black hair, that was half way down her back. It had waves near the bottom. She had curves In all the right places.

"So, wanna come to the party tonight with me?" I asked Cali.

She bit her bottom lip and smiled.

"Sure." She replied.

"I'll meet you in the court yard at 8, dress hot." I told her as I walked back to my table.

Once the coaches dismissed us, we went back to our rom. Conner, was bringing Aaron to the dance, shocker, and Liam was bringing Elissa, since their now dating.

Conner and Liam went to the locker room, while I just went to our dorm.

I was checking my texts and saw I had 6 from Cali.

Cali: Hey babe, what do you think of this? |_|

The box had a picture of her dress, it was tight and showed of her body, it was down to right below the butt, she had her black silky hair pulled into a ponytail. her tan was just right for her.

Now maybe Elissa will get jealous, and want me back. I mean all I did was try to have a 'session' with her, and she freaked out, any girl would die to do that with me. I mean look at me, I'm gorgeous.

When I got back to the dorm, I threw on a pair of jeans and a tight white shirt to show off my abs.

As I was walking down the halls to get Cali, I ran into someone. Me and the person feel to the ground, causing the person to make a "ow." I looked up to see who it was, and to my surprise it was Elissa.

"Ugh, watch where you're doing!" I snapped at her.

"You're the one who bumped into me!" she raised her voice.

"Just go get high at this party, and then never come back!" I yelled at her as I continued walking.

I cursed under my breath.

What did I just do? if I ever want her back I need to be more nice. why do I get so angry around her?

I soon reached Cali's room. I knocked and saw the hottest girl in the world. Just looking at her made me want to jump her bones.

Her dress was sleeveless, and it was hot pink. As we were walking to the cafeteria for the party, I put my arm around her. She starting blushing like crazy.

When I walked in I saw kids dancing and, some even drunk.

I wasn't planning on drinking tonight, last time I did I got caught, and they said if I do it again I'll be arrested. I looked around the crowd and finally saw Conner. As we came closer and closer we saw Aaron, Liam, and....Elissa.

Elissa's P.O.V

Me and Liam were talking with Aaron and Conner, when suddenly Nick and a girl approached us.

The girl was NOT wearing appropriate clothes.

"Hey." Conner said doing a weird guy hug.

As everyone was talking I just sat and listened, there was no way I was talking to that jerk.

Suddenly as I got up to go someone grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going, sexy." The boy said.

The boy was our age, and has blond hair. His breath reeked of the smell of beer.

"Don't touch." I said prying him off.

Suddenly he got close to me, so our body's were touching.

I felt his hand go behind me and grab my butt.

I quickly slapped him away and ran out.

How could anyone be so inconsiderate, well Nick, but still!

I ran into the library, it didn't look like it had anyone In it.

I decided to hide just in case anyone came looking for me.

After about 5 minutes I heard the door swing open.

I heard a group of guys coming my way.

I peeked from my hiding space and saw hunter and his five friends. They were all drinking.

Suddenly the tallest one spoke up.

"Guys, Tomorrow nights going be great, when we beat your EXS ex." he said.

Who were they taking about.

"Yeah I meet him at the stupid greet thing, and we became friends, we'll go to the courtyard and strike when he arrives after practice." Hunter said, with a sarcastic voice around friends.

Suddenly as they went to the other side of the library I made a run for it.

I ran to my room and went under my covers.

I sobbed as I took everything in. I can't let Nick get hurt, physically, and that stupid guy at the party, and everything!

"UGH!" I shouted.

Soon I stuck my head out and looked at the time, it was 12:37 AM.

As I was playing on my phone the door slowly widened.

I looked over and saw a tall figure, it wasn't a girl, because he had a muscular shape.

''Psst, are you awake." said the quite voice.

As he door came completely open I saw Liam.

I smiled, he actually cared.

"Hey," I said.

Liam came over and sat on my bed.

He used his shirt to wipe away some tears.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned. Im happy that were friends, and just friends.

"No," I paused and then told him every detail of what happened.

By the time I was finished I was crying again.

Liam opened his arms and gave me a hug, I laid my head on his shoulder and continued crying.

"It's ok," he whispered on my head.

I grabbed him tighter and let my vets continue.

"Oh yeah, and nicks in trouble, we have to help him some how." I added.

He looked down at me confused.

I explained him that whole story also.

"Ok, well tomorrow night we'll all go down to the courtyard and hide when the time comes we'll strike back." Liam told me.

My eyes became heavy and I closed them, I guess Liam could tell because he laid my head down and left.

I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys so I know A lot happened, but I just had to give you guys the detail, as my fifth grade teacher calls it, the juice of an orange, idk why she said that? any way....

Vote

Comment

Follow

Read

~SarahXOXO