Chapter 14

Jaces pov
5 hours. 5 hours since the incident with Clary. When i had saw her racing out of the room all i had wanted to do was to run after her so i could wrap her in my arms and tell her everything would be alright that i wouldn't let anyone hurt her but as i started to go after her Luke had grabbed me. Telling me to give her space. We had spent most of the day all sitting in the living room discussing ways on protecting the banes without any clue on where they where and to be completely honest me and alec where losing our minds. how long does it take someone to go to the mall as I think that I can hear the front door open and the elevators start creaking I look over at Alec and as our eyes locked we both race out of the room to the elevator. Once in the hall we start pushing and shoving the other to get there first. As we get there bags are thrown into our arms .
"Here bring those into our room." Magnus says pushing us out of his and Jonathan ,who is on his back, ways. Alec and i stand there shocked as Clary comes in carrying even more bags.
"How many stores did you guys go to?" Alec asks.
"I don't even know but can you guys help bring those bags to the room please and thank you." She asks following Magnus and Jonathan to their room.
We give each other a look before following her once we get to the room the sight in front of us is shocking. Magnus and Jonathan are jumping on the bed yelling at each other in different accents. The sight is so weird i take out my and record it for black mail.
"What are you doing?" Clary asks me from her spot on the floor .
"Nothing." She gives me a glare. I smile at her before Alec and I put the bags down by her.
"Mom asked me to bring you guys down for dinner." Alec asks
"Ok give me one sec and we'll go down with you two. Magnus!!! Maggie!!Mags!!" She shouts but he seems to not hear her so she picks up a pillow and throws it at him. The pillow smacks into his face so hard he falls onto the bed.
"What the hell?" He screams looking over at clary who goes and pulls Sebastian's son onto her hip.
" Time to go get some food." She says walking out of the room.
"Butt munch." He screams walking after her.
"Are you going to keep looking at Clary's butt or are you coming to dinner." Alec questions me as I smack him in the back of his head and race down to dinner.
As we enter the kitchen its completely silent. Luke, Jocelyn, simon, and the lightwoods are all staring at something. When we get farther into the room we see they are looking at Jonathan, Magnus, and Clary. Magnus, who eating some noddles, is sitting on a counter next to Jonathan who is sharing a bowl of noodles with Clary. Alec and I sit down with everyone still watching them till Maryse calls out to Clary.
"So clarissa where were you three today?"
"We were at the mall." She turns to look at us before saying. "I'm sorry if we worried you but after everything that happened this morning we needed to leave so we could decide what to do."
"What did you guys decide?" Jocelyn asks her voice is very shaky.
" we decided to stay till we feel that you all start failing at taking care of us." Magnus announces