Chapter 11

UNKNOW POV

"Look at the lovely couple back together again ."I stare with my heighten vision over at the institute.

"Yes aren't they." the young blonde vampire says staring back at the gorgeous snowy blonde shadowhunter. The two look at each other before they stand up and look down towards the streets of New York.

"Let them enjoy it in a few days she'll be mine." The two are gone before the sun started peaking out from beyond the horizon.

MARYSE'S POV

 The library is as cold as ice like it always is in the morning. I switch on the light by the side of the double doors. What I find as I turn to face the rest of the room is horrifying. Every where I look is Clary. Pictures of Clary are thrown all over the floor. They fly in the air before settling down gently on the floor.

"By the angel." I say rushing over to the pile on the floor trying to scoop up as many pictures as I can into my arms. Right as I grab one pile a white sheet of paper catches my eye. I drop the pictures and grab the paper.

-I'm coming

S.M.-

I gasp as I read it over and over again.  Sebastian. He's finally back and from what he's done here I can tell that he is after Clary.

CLARY'S POV

I wake to the sun in my eyes and an arm wrapped around my waist. I turn to look at Jace. He has a smile on his face. I smile as I try to slip from his grip.  His hold tightens on me.

"Where do you think your going?" He whispers in my ear and then kisses my neck. The kiss is so soft yet sends shivers down my back.

"To the kitchen." 

"Why?" 

"I'm hungry." I giggle out as he continues to pepper my neck and face with quick kisses.

"Me too. Lets go." He gets up off the bed. Looking at him in all his naked glory causing me to blush. " Funny you didn't look like that last night." He says pull some clothes out of a drawer. I grab his pill and throw it at his head.

"Shut up." I say as it hits him. He laughs at my attempt.

"I'm gonna shower care to joy me."

" I need clothes." I reply.

"Here." He pulls out a pair of black tights, women's panties, and one of his black long sleeves. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Don't look at me like that. Izzy got them for you when you were passed out. I just happened to steal a pair in case something like this happened." He says grabbing my hand and leading me into the bathroom. Ten minutes later I jump out of the shower and throw on the clothes. I drag Jace out of his room and into the kitchen.

As soon as we walk in everyone is there except Maryse. Everyone except Magnus and Jon sit at the table. While they sit on the counter as far away from the table as the two can get.

" Good morning." I say letting go of Jace's hand and walking over to Magnus and Jon.

"Hi love." I say hugging Jon and then look down to see what he's eating. " Are you serious Magnus?" I look over to the sparkling warlock.

"What?" I point to Jon's bowl. " Oh that really you should be blaming your self if you had been here earlier you could have stopped me." I open and close my mouth for a few moments before I realize he's right.

"I hate when your right."

"Oh course I am biscuit. Now put these on." He kicks a pair of black combat boots at me. " So we can go."

" Go where exactly?" I say lacing the boots up. Once I'm done he grabs me and Jon's hand and tugs us out  after shouting.

"We will be back we have to get somethings from the mall."

I caught Jace's eye on the way out and mouth HELP ME. All he does is shake his head and mouth LOVE YOU as the door separated us.

JACES POV

"What is going on between you and Clary?" Izzy says once they are gone.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I say standing up and getting myself some coffee. Black like my soul I remember hearing Clary say in the coffee shop the day after we first met.

"Don't give me that crap. She walked in here wearing your shirt holding your hand. So what's going on. Are you to back together?" Izzy keeps pushing for more information.

"I don't know Iz. We haven't talked about it yet." I turn just as Mayrse comes rushing into the kitchen looking like she just saw a ghost.

"Mom what's wrong?" Alec asks.

"Come on follow me." She orders us. We rush out and follow her to the library. She stops in front of the door. "What you are about to see may be shocking but you must promise to stay calm."

"I promise." We shout in unison. She nodes then pushes the door open. What I see shocks me to my core.

"By the angel." I hear someone say from behind me as we all look and see all the picture of Clary littering the library.

"I found this with it." She holds up a letter and then reads. " I'm coming Sebastian Morgenstern." She looks at all out shocked face for a moment before we all hear.

"Oh my gosh."

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. HOPE  YOU CAN FORGIVE ME I PROMISE NOW THAT I HAVE MY LAPTOP I WILL BE UPDATING THIS STORY EITHER ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.

ANOTHER THING IS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT.SO COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. I LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS VOTE OR COMMENT IT INSPIRES ME TO CONTUINE THE STORY.

AND FINALLY COMMENT HOW EXCITED YOU GUYS ARE FOR SHADOWHUNTER TV SHOW. I FOR ONE AM SO EXCITED I HAVE TO SHOP WHATEVER I'M DOING JUST TO WATCH THE COMMERCIALS.

OK THATS IT GUYS

LOVE YA'LL AND STAY AMAZING.