Chapter 20

The club was in full swing when he arrived. He scanned the crowd looking for  the man of the hour. His eyes met the bartender who nodded his head to the back rooms that Jack hadn't been in since after he met Clary. In fact they had met in this very club years ago when Sophia and Jonathan were just barely shy of a year old.Jack remembered that him and the red head had hit it off after she had order him a drink and came and sat with him asking why he had such a long face. Many drinks later and lots of dancing Clary, Jack, and Magnus had all become one big family.

He had a smile on his face as he pushed sweaty bodies out of his way till he got to the door in the back. Before he could knock the door opened and a grim, gray colored face ushered him into the room.

"August leave us be." A short, plump little man recking  of filth sat at a table stuffing his face. " So after all this time what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you scum?" Jack chuckled at the demon.

"Don't play with me you know what this is about so what's it gonna cost me?" Jack sat down in front of the demon as it smiled.

There was a lump in my throat when Jonathan asked me that. I froze looking into his eyes. I couldn't answer. I never though this day would come. And if it ever did I hoped he would have been older and Sebastian would have been long dead. I felt Sebastian come over behind me and look at his son who looked up at him from my shoulder.

"Hello Jonathan..."

"This is Sebastian." I interrupted him before he could continue and moved away from my brother as soon as I could. I sat down with Jon in my lap and pulled my forgotten plate over to me hoping food would distracted him for awhile till I could decide what I was gonna say. "Here Jon eat up." Sebastian come over and sat with us. He smiled at us  with that creeper smile of his. I glared at him.

"Did you sleep well Jon?" I asked when I got tired of looking at Sebastian. He didn't answer." Jon ?" 

"Who's that for?" He pointed over to the end of the table. I looked and glared at the stupid high chair.

"It's for your sister, Jonathan." Sebastian said before I could say a thing. Stupid bestard was just bidding his time to drop a bomb6p.

"Sister?" Jonathan looked at his father with big eyes and a shinning smile. 

"Yes Jonathan."

"What sister are you exactly talking about? Last I checked there was only Jonathan." I tried to make it sound like I was happy for Jonathan's sake but my mind was racing. There was no way that  Sebastian could have another child. One biological child of Sebastian was an astonishment seeing as he was basically a warlock if you want to think about it. Lilth's blood , demon blood, ran through him. Having children should be impossible but some how it had. If there were more then we'd have serious problems in the near future.

"Yes you had only Jonathan while I had our other child. Our daughter." I looked him in the eyes and held his glaze as if saying prove it.

"Are you my dad?" Jonathan broke us apart and my eyes landed on him. Why the hell did he have to be so smart?

"Of course I am. Who else could be Jonathan?" Sebastian's face spoke of pure adoration for this child in my arms , of my child, but the second his question came out of his mouth a spark of jealousy gleamed in his eyes. Before anyone could speak a cry rang out in the house. My heart stopped. It couldn't be...but it sound like...

"She's up. come Jonathan let's go meet your sister." Jonathan hopped out of my lap and race to Sebastian taking up his hand and disappearing with him before I could move. Angel above help me. I got up slowly and followed behind. Something inside me wanted to race to that child and hold it the second I heard it cry. I walked up the stairs and saw a door was open at the end of the hall. The closer I got the louder the crying got. I heard Jonathan trying to calm someone and a dark chuckle that could only be Sebastian as I stood in the door way of a white room with a blue line across ever one of the walls. Their was a brown rocking chair with stuffed animals on it in the far corner of the room of a bay window that looked out onto an ocean. A dresser and a changing table were to my right against the wall and dead center in the room was a light blue crib. The crying seemed to grow quieter as I entered the room.

I couldn't move . I've never felt such a strong pull to anything as I felt to the tiny person who was crying their lungs out in crib.Yet fear gripped me. If this child really was Sebastian's and I didn't know if I could save them. Jonathan grew up with Magnus, Jack, me and the kids all his life no one else had the chance to taint him. But this child could I escape with them? Could I... The child screamed as if demanding my attention and taking away my thoughts.

"She wants you." Sebastian whispered in my ear. I was so into my thoughts I hadn't even realized he came and wrapped his arm around me. He pulled me over to were Jonathan was peering into the crib. I kept my gaze up at the ceiling trying to pull myself together.

"Look mommy she looks like you." Jonathan tugged on my hand making stare down at the infant in shock. I've never felt such a strong pull to anyone except to Jonathan.  Jonathan had been right she did look like me. She was a tiny little thing but she also looked like Sebastian and that was what shocked me more than the pull to her. She was the perfect combination of both of us. She had Sebastian's facial structure and porcelain skin. She had my red hair and even freckles if you got close enough to see them.

I put my hand against her pale stomach. Her eyes flashed open and she looked me dead in the eyes with her mixed match eyes. One of her little eyes were black while the other was emerald green. 

"Her names Adele." Sebastian whispered in my ear again wrapping an arm around me while a voice rang in my head.