Chapter 16

****Next Morning****

Jaces pov
I wake to the sound of clary screaming . Not remembering how i got back to my bedroom. I jump out of bed and grab my serpha blade. Racing out of my room I head toward Clarys room the closer i get to the more voices i can make out .

First Clary's, then Magnus and Jonathan's, and finally some guys voice i've never hear before. I open the door blade a blaze and the sight infront of me makes my heart skip almost stop.
Clary lays under a man with chestnut colored hair smiling at him. Sebastian's son sits next to them with another bigger boy, who looks like the man laying over Clary, smiling so big his smile looks like it could split his face. None of them notice me but magnus who is leaning against the doorframe to the bathroom toweling off his hair smirking at me.
My heart jumps as a little girl races pass magnus and joins the group. Clary wraps her arms around the young girl smiling and kissing her cheek. They look like the perfect family and it hurts. It hurts so bad i move out of the room and down the hall heading toward the training room.

Sorry guys i know its short and its been awhile i've been busy with school and dealing with family issues but i'll try to update more for y'all