My Latin King

"Arilina your food is ready. Come downstairs and eat!"

That's my mother. She's a short latina women with golden brown hair and hazel eyes. And of course my name is Arilina but everyone calls me Lina. Im 17 years old, senior in high school, and I live with my mother. I never knew my dad and I don't want to know him. He bailed out on my mother when she was pregnant with me. We moved to San Diego California. Plus I'm the only child.

I think I look pretty damn sexy. Im 5'4, I have light brown hair with golden brown highlights, i have my mother's eyes which are hazel, and I'm light skinned, with a great body. I wear a 36C and I wear a size 9 in bottoms because of my big ass. Aha!

Boys be tryna get with me at school but shit all they want is to enter me and leave and that ain't happening!

Well today is the last month of my senior year. Im pretty excited because I made all the way through. My mother is super proud of me.

"Ima head out ma!"

"Alrite Lina have a good day don't get pregnant!"

My mom always worried bout me getting pregnant but like I said before nobody getting the P.

Today I decided to wear my jean type vest on over a white tank top, my favorite cut off jeans, and my new white retro's!

Im not the one to brag but I was looking hella good.

I walked out my house and headed to school. I walk because the school I go to is only a few blocks away from my house. I know your wondering bout what school I go to so let me hook you up with some of its history.

I go to Brookfield high school. It's known for all the hoes, thirsty ass niggas, and especially gangs! The one gang that runs the school is the Latin Kings. And man do they have some fine ass niggas! I do have a crush on one of the guys. His name is Robert but they call him R.B for Robert Bernardos.

He is like the finest guy ever! He is about 5'7 caramel skin and has gray eyes. He has a great body six pack and everything. I know because one day he lifted up his shirt in class.

The bell rung for 1st period. That's the class I have R.B in. Today he wore his black Aeropostale shirt with tan cargos and black vans. Of course he had to wear a good chain. The main colors are black and gold.

I was doing my work when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was R.B!

************************************

Please comment if I should continue

Hope you guys liked the first chapter

-alyssaleecontreras