My Latin King part 5

"Hold up. You kissed her?"

"Let me tell you the story."

[**Flashback**]

"Hey R.B I need your help."

"Alright Loca I'll be right there."

She was in the storage where the gang kept the weapons.

"Over here please."

I followed her voice because it was to dark to see.

Suddenly I felt hands around my neck and lips crashing onto mine.

"I want you R.B." That's what Loca whispered in my ear.

I moved away as quick as I could.

"What the fuck Loca!? I don't want you! I should rat you out to Rico!"

Rico is Loca's boyfriend of 6 months.

"No please don't tell him R.B! He will kill me if he found out!"

"Get the fuck away before I do!"

[**End of Flashback**]

Whoa! She's mad because I have R.B and she doesn't. That some shit huh?

"So is she jealous of me?"

"I don't even know."

After that we stayed silent for awhile.

"It's alright though babe. She don't phase me."

R.B just smiled.

I didn't even notice that we both knocked out. Thank God I woke up before my mom was home.

I woke R.B up we said our goodbyes and he left.

My mom doesn't know I'm dating someone. She definitely don't know I'm dating a king.

She will whoop my ass if she ever found out.

I know one day Ima have to tell her but right now I wanna see how this relationship goes.

***R.B's P.O.V***

Aye! So I know you all know me by now. But shit me and Lina doing so good. We only been together a couple weeks but I already feel in love with this girl. I know that it was wrong to force her into the gang but I really wanted her to be mines.

She's really fucking fine and I hated seeing niggas holla at her. I guess you can say I had a crush on her. I mean who wouldn't?

Well, even though we dated for awhile now she still hasn't told her mom.

Little does Lina know that her mom was a queen. She was bad! When she got pregnant she left the thug life to raise her daughter in a better environment.

How I know this? Because I was born into the gang. My mom and Lina's mom was cool back in the day.

I just left Lina house and damn I couldn't get her out my mind so I had to text her.

**Text Convo**

Me: Aye baby how you feeling?

My babygirl:) : I'm alrite. Bout to cook me something to eat a girl hungry lml

Me: Alright bae I'll txt u later den

My babygirl:) : Alrite boo luv u bye

Me: Luv u too bye

**End of Text Convo**

I was just bout to get home. Damn I never noticed how far a walk it was from Lina's house to mine.

Shit a nigga was hot as fuck.

I finally got home and like always nobody home. I had to get ready for school tomorrow.

Personally I like to look good. I iron my clothes. On my jeans I love the crease! I brush my teeth day and night. I always take two showers a day.

I always make sure my chains and earrings are shined.

Now my shoes mostly never have a speck of dirt on them. I always keep my baby's clean. Haha!

Today was another day I can be with my baby Lina.

I feel asleep quick. A boy was tired.

**Lina's P.O.V**

So I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling at some dumb bitch on Springer. I swear my momma love that show.

I jumped in the shower and took bout 20 mins.

I did my hygiene and went straight to my closet.

I decided to wear my black and gold bebe half shirt. Some gold tights and some black chucks.

I straightened my hair with a curled side bang.

I put on some light makeup.

I looked hella fine.

I know I'm not officially in the gang yet but I was guna get there.

I walked downstairs grabbed some toast, told my mom goodbye and bounced.

When I got to school I didn't see R.B anywhere. He usually waits for me in the front but wasn't there.

I was positive I was guna see him first period so I brushed it off and headed to class.

Again her wasn't there. I was getting worried.

**Loca's P.O.V**

Alright you know me already! I'm the most finest bitch in this dump.

Shit now I gotta worry bout this hoe Lina.

Bitch think she can really take my man?

Hell na. That bitch got me fucked up if she really think Ima let her do some hoe shit like that.

She ain't even pretty.

I don't see what the fuck R.B see in her raggedy ass.

All I know is Ima get my man back

One.

**Lina's P.O.V**

So I haven't seen R.B all day. He never texted me or anything so I was getting pissed.

The last bell rung and I decided to go the back way home.

When I was walking I saw Loca and R.B kissing all up on each other!

Damn! I was crying mad hard now.

I knew the nigga wasn't faithful!

Tell what you think?

I won't update much because of school but I'm trying.

How you like the story so far!

What you think guna happen between R.B and Lina?

Is R.B really unfaithful?

Comment, Vote , And Share

-alyssaleecontreras