My Latin King part 7

**Lina's P.O.V**

I got in to take a shower I took about 15 mins. I looked through my closet for something really cute.

I decided to wear my mid-thigh strapless purple and silver dress. I put on my sparkly purple heels. I decided to curl my hair and straighten my bangs. I put on some silver jewelry. I went out on make up because I wanted a new man.

I heard a honk coming from outside so I knew it was Aliyah.

I checked myself out one more time in the mirror. Damn I looked good.

I ran outside to my ride. I almost broke my ankle and shit. I just laughed.

I got in the car and gave Aliyah a hug.

**Convo**

Aliyah: Damn girl you look good!

Me: Haha. And thanks you do too.

Aliyah: Shit. Someone finna find someone cute tonight. Aha!

Me: Man you crazy. Hahaha.

**End of Convo**

The entire ride there was just me and Aliyah catching up.

I told her about R.B and she thought I should find someone new too. I love her crazy ass. Aha.

Anyways we pulled up to the club and that shit was packed! Hoes and playas were waiting just to see the entrance.

We got out and I started to walk to the end of the line til someone grabbed my arm.

Aliyah had motioned me to follow her and I did so.

She nodded at the guy at the front and he open the door for us.

When we walked in front of him this girl grabbed all up on his package!

Im telling you she's crazy. And i swear I saw this nigga wink at her and got a hard on.

I can tell he got in her pants. Haha!

We walked into the club and my song Red Nose was playing.

I grabbed the first cutest guy I saw and ran to the same floor.

Thank God he knew the dance. So I started twerking my ass on his junk.

I felt his little friend getting happy but I didn't give a fuck. I was gone' have my fun.

**R.B's P.O.V**

Damn I've been missing my baby a whole lot. I can't believe she hasn't been texting me at all.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I got a text from my boy Rico. Damn I couldn't wait to tell him about Loca.

**Text Convo**

Rico: Aye nigga what u up to?

Me: Nada just chillin...u?

Rico: Bout to hit up this club wanna go?

Me: Ya pick me up in 30.

Rico: Alright one.

**End of Text Convo**

Even though I just lost my girl...I have to get my mind off the situation.

I hopped in the shower and let the warm water hit my body. It was so soothing.

I got out the shower and decided to just wear something simple.

I threw on a black shirt with a big gold cross on the back. I put some black dickies on and my black vans with gold shoe laces.

I looked good as usual. I just wanna have some fun and forget about what happened.

Rico pulled up my driveway and I met him outside.

The drive was quiet but we had music blasting through the speakers. I just felt like it was silent because no matter what she was still on my mind.

**Lina's P.O.V**

The song ended and I met Aliyah at the bar. She was talking to some guy. He was cute as hell.

He was light skinned with baby blue eyes and little curls.

He looked really good. I had to know who this was.

**Convo**

Me: Aye Aliyah wassup?

Aliyah: Hey. Oh this is Max.

Max: Wassup

Me: Nun by the way I'm Arilina but everyone calls me Lina.

Max: Wanna dance?

Me: Let's go.

**End of Convo**

We walked onto the dance floor while it was playing Grind on Me.

I started grinding on Max while hee held my waist with one hand and holding my hand with the other.

Damn he smelt so good. I was getting high just by the scent of this boy's cologne.

**R.B's P.O.V**

Rico and I pulled up to some club called Seven Heaven.

It was packed but shit we always got the hookups to be VIP.

As I walked in the club there was females already tryna to get me to dance with them. They were cute but they ain't got nothing on my baby.

We headed to the bar and got some drinks. Ya we underage but our homeboy run this club so we good.

I started chilling when I saw Lina grinding all over some nigga.

It was our rivals. The clovers. Those muthafukahs knew not to fuck with us but they do it anyway.

I can't believe this nigga all up on my girl.

I walked out to the dance floor grabbed Lina and walked out the club.

She just let it happen.

**Lina's P.O.V**

I guess R.B saw me dancing because he was pissed.

He didn't say anything to me and I returned the favor.

We walked all the way to this boy's house and my feet were killing me. He took me to his room and locked the door. Then he decides to take a shower while I'm still in the fucking room. He left me by myself. So I started to explore.

His room was empty. No pictures, no computer, no t.v.

I didn't know how he kept himself entertained. This is boring as fuck just waiting.

I heard the shower go off and sat on the bed.

Tell me why he came out naked. No towel. No anything!

But shit he big though;)

**Max P.O.V**

Damn I can't believe it was a Latin King.

Loca knows not to be fucking with them.

Her ass need to stay true to the clovers on the real.

So what do you guys think is guna happen?

Is Loca in two gangs?

Why is R.B naked?

He tryna get some? Lol

Sorry it took awhile to update hope you like it.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

-alyssaleecontreras