My Latin King 12

A/N: I want to give a shoutout to eazy333

the only person who voted for my story thanks! this chapter is dedicated to you!:)

*******************************************

Rosy's POV

Damn. I heard her voice and I immediately knew it was my best friend. She was there for me every step of the way of my pregnancy. It was like she played daddy to Lina.

"Bianca is that you?" 

She stared at me for awhile then her mouth dropped.

"Rosy!? Is that really you?"

I nodded my head yes.

She then ran to me and we gave each other a big meaningful hug. I really missed her.

*

*

One Hour Later

Me and Bianca been catching up. The entire hour I've been here it's just been me and my old gang. I miss these times.

I remember one drug dealing night I almost died. But Bianca pushed me out the way and the bullet hit her in the arm.

There's some crazy ass shit that be happening in the hood. I'm kinda scared for my baby girl to join but at the same time I'm proud of her.

And R.B. Man he a good kid. They make a cute little couple. He better treat my baby good.

Lina's POV

I was hugged up with R.B when I over heard my mom ask Bianca about the gang.

"Can my baby girl be in the gang. No work?"

Bianca looked up at me and stood up.

I was scared but I looked at her right in her eyes.

She eyed me up and down and nodded her head.

"Ya she good. One thing tho."

I looked at her and looked at my mother.

"What's that?" I asked her.

"What's your gang name gone be?"

I started to think and finally came up with the perfect name.

"I wanna go by...La Princesa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but I just thought I should update already.

Please keep voting eazy333

thanks for the support lol

-alyssaleecontreras