My Latin King part 8

**Lina's P.O.V**

R.B just kept waking around the room like if I wasn't here.

I know he ain't tryna to ignore me. It's not my fault he got caught being a hoe.

I still can't believe he betrayed me like that. He has always been my crush and to finally have a chance with him made me happy.

I was more than happy. I was speechless when he asked me out and kissed me.

To know that he was just like any other guy made me feel like an idiot.

How could I fall for someone that is just going to hurt me. I don't need anymore pain in my life.

I stood up and began walking to his door when R.B blocked me.

I was kind of scared but I tried pushing him away like a dumb ass.

He was of course way more stronger than me, so he just pushed me on the bed and continued his routine of getting ready.

Now he was pissing me off. How can he act like I was not there? He is the one that fucked up not me.

Suddenly he turned around and just had this big grin on his face.

He moved slowly to me. I was getting really nervous.

He started huddling over me causing me to lay back on the soft bed.

He was right over me and started leaning in to kiss me. I couldn't hold back so I kissed him back.

His lips are so soft I just get lost in the moment. He began to kiss down to my neck. Leaving little bite marks.

I didn't want to lose my virginity yet so I stopped him. Besides I needed to know what the fuck was going through his head when he kissed Loca.

**R.B's P.O.V**

Damn I was just getting started on this girl and she had the nerve to stop me.

She pushed me off her and just sat there with her hair down.

**Convo**

Lina: So, why did you kiss Loca? Do you not want me? Did you have feelings for her that are coming back?

Me: Na Lina. Look Loca is trying to make you mad. She wants us to break up because she wants me. I didn't kiss her back. Matter of fact I pushed her off but it was to late. To you, you seen your boyfriend kissing a girl you hate. Now that you know the truth. Can you please be my girl again?

Lina: Hell Ya!

**End of Convo**

Lina jumped right into my arms. We kissed and it was the most passionate one. Damn do I love this girl.

**Loca's P.O.V**

I was headed to the clovers warehouse. They hit me up about having a meeting. I was confused because we really didn't have meetings.

I had to hurry before I was caught by a king. I ran at least a mile the rest of the way. I finally showed up at the warehouse.

Nobody was there. I mean there was always guards and gunmen outside. Today there was nobody in sight.

I walked in anyways because they told me that I was in need for help.

I walked in and someone grabbed me from behind. I didn't have time to scream or anything. My mouth was covered with ductape and my eyes covered with a thick cloth type feeling. I was set down on a chair and my feet and hands were automatically tied up.

I could hear a deep voice talking about something. Kill? What did he mean by kill? Holy shit was I the one that was about to get slaughtered!?

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Tell me what you think.

Who is going to kill Loca?

What's going to happen with R.B and Loca now that they're back together?

Vote

Share

Comment

-alyssaleecontreras