My Latin King part 2

My mouth just dropped open. I can't believe he was about to talk to me.

"Hey...you're Arilina right?"

"Yup that's me. What's up?"

"Aren't you good at this class?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be honest I was a nerd at math.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya why? Do you want to copy my work and get the credit for doing it? Na it don't work that way."

Ya I know what you all are thinking I was being a bitch! But shit I'm not finna give someone my work that I worked hard on.

"Na ma I was guna see if you can tutor me or something? Even though I'm in a gang don't mean I can't make my moms happy right?"

"Ya you right. Come to my house after school."

I got a piece of paper and wrote down my address.

"Alright cool. And thanks."

"No problem."

I can't believe a Latin King asked me for help. One thing I know is Latin Kings only come to school to get more members but only if they worthy and stay true to their word.

And wow my fucking crush is coming over to my house. MY HOUSE! I must be dreaming. But na because I just screamed out my house thinking I was saying that shit in my head aha!

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

7 hours later

School was out and I was walking to my house. This was it. R.B was coming over. Damn if only he wasn't so fine because I wouldn't be nervous right now.

As usually my mom wouldn't be home until late, so I have the house to myself.

About 30 minutes after I got home there was a knock on my door.

I opened the door.

"Hey ma Im ready to study."

"Hey. Come on in and let's get started."

We both sat at the kitchen table. He pulled out his work and I started helping him out.

1 hour later

We were done with the tutoring bullshit and we both were starving so I warmed us up a couple of corn dogs.

R.B just kept staring at me.

"Can i tell you something ma?"

"Ya. I have to tell you something to."

"And what's that?"

"Stop calling me ma!"

"Damn someone is cranky. Aha. Anyways would you get mad if I told you I only asked for your help to get to talk to you?"

Omg. R.B only asked for help to get closer to me! This is like a mutha fucking dream come true!

"I mean I wouldn't get mad but you should've just talked to me."

"Ya but all them guys at school always tryna holla at you. So I thought I lie."

"Them niggas can swerve. I only date guys I really like and if they get to know me first."

" So do you like me?"

"Ya. I do."

"I like you to Arilina."

"Just call me Lina."

"Alright Lina."

A few seconds after he said that he started leaning into me.

Second chapter done

Please comment if you like it!

Also share my story!

Thanks for reading(:

-alyssaleecontreras