My Latin King part 14

Lina's POV

I woke up to a dark room. I couldn't see anything at all. I tried to stand up but my body felt so weak.

I just stayed still sitting on what seemed to be a hard cold concrete floor.

Damn. How the fuck could this happen to me. I should've took my phone. I should've walked with someone. I should've just stayed home with R.B.

Shit! R.B. must be so worried about me. I wish he was here with me right now.

I was in deep thought when a door that I didn't know was there had opened.

A large latino guy with huge muscles and a tattoo on his neck entered the room.

He stood in front of me for alittle and being me I opened my mouth.

"What do you want with me?"

He didn't respond. So I opened my mouth again.

"I said what the fu.."

"I heard what you fucking said bitch!"  He looked angry but yet he stayed calm.

"Ima say this once. And don't you dare make me repeat it. I wanted to fuck your mom La Reyna. But she decided to fuck some other nigga. I wanted her first and someone took her away. And then to find out that she got pregnant with you. Now that just pissed off more. Now that your old enough I can take what's hers."

When he said that he started to pick me up bridal style.

"Please don't! I beg you not to do this to me." I began to cry.

"Shut up stupid bitch. Ima take your virginity and your gonna let me! Alright!?"

I just nodded my head yes. I couldn't argue with him knowing he was just going to abuse me more and more.

I pray to god that this ends quickly.

R.B's POV

I've been looking for Lina everywhere. I don't know where the fuck this nigga trap at so Ima have to ask the boss.

I entered the house and yelled "ROSY!?"

My mother in law (well soon to be) came running down the stairs.

"What's wrong mijo?"

"Someone kidnapped Lina and it was my father."

"Fuck!"

As soon as I told her she grabbed t the car keys and ran out the door.

I was alone in the house.

Then the front door opened up.

"You coming or what? "

I swear this woman crazy. Lol

We were on our way to my dead beat dads trap house. I hope my baby safe.

*

*

We arrived to a abandoned warehouse. There was only one car outside so I knew it was his.

I never really liked my dad. He left my mom when she was pregnant with me. And when I was 6 years old he came by our house. He started to argue with my mom and he hit her.

He started to leave and me being so young I asked him "Daddy why are you leaving?"

He turned around, knelt down, looked me in my eyes and said, "I will NEVER be your father."

Tears started to form in my eyes as he smirked and walked out the door.

I really didn't want to see my father. I wanted him dead.

Rosy's POV

How could this mutha fuckah kidnap my daughter. When I see his bitch ass Ima put this lead straight through his damn head.

Its one thing to fuck with me and it's another to fuck with my daughter.

*

*

Me and R.B were getting ready to fuck up this nigga.

As we entered the warehouse we heard light screams.

I hope were not late. I didn't want my baby girl to go through this type of shit.

We started heading up the stairs quietly.

There was only one room closed so me and R.B got our guns ready and kicked down the door.

R.B's POV

Oh hell nah! This nigga was kissing Lina all over and was about to ram himself in her.

I ran up behind him and put the gun to his head.

He turned around and took one glance at me then noticed I was his son.

"Come on mijo. Don't do it por favor. Remember I'm your father and you my son."

I looked deep in this niggas eyes and said,

"I will NEVER be your son!"

BANG!

--------------------------------------

I think this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Vote and comment plz!!!

luv ya

-alyssaleecontreras