My Latin King part 19

Lina's POV

Here I was. New house, new city, new school, and plus new so called friends.

I still can't believe that asshole won.

I hated living here with him.

I miss my mom. I haven't talked to her or R.B in almost a month.

Why? Because Rico took my phone.

Yes, I call him Rico because I do not consider him my father.

I can't wait til I turn 18 and get the fuck away from here.

It's like living in hell.

Oh, and don't get me started on all these fake ass prissy bitches.

They only talk to me because Rico got everything. Money, cars, inside pool, and other unnecessary shit.

I've been thinking about getting a bus ticket and running away. Back to where I truly belong.

I just need to steal some money from Rico when he gone.

He thinks I don't know he keeps his money stashed in a raggedy shoe box on top of his shelf in his closet.

That's exactly what ima do. When he go out to work tonight ima pack my shit and I'm gone.

*

*

*

Rosy's POV

It was just another night of getting drunk and going to sleep.

That's the usually for me since I lost Lina.

I felt like I should just die. Lina is my everything. I was always there for her since she was in my womb.

How the fuck the judge going to let some dumb ass nigga take her away.

All I do is cry and cry and cry. I have major headaches from crying to much and hangovers.

I know I should keep my life together, but what's the point in all that?

I don't have nobody to live for anymore.

I sat on the couch with a bottle of liquor in one hand and a chrome toy in the other.

Suicide seemed like the answers to everything.

*

*

*

R.B.'s POV

I miss Lina so much. She's my world, my love, and my life. And that judge let her father take her away.

Without her has been hell. I haven't even talked to her since she's been gone. I'm hoping and praying to god that he will reunite us again.

Even the gang hasn't been the same without her. Everyone been asking about her and when she finna come back.

I never know how to answer so I just ignore everything anybody has to say about Lina.

Me and Rosy been talking every now and then. Just asking how we doing, you know..small talk.

Rosy hasn't been doing so good without Lina.

I worry about her sometimes. She's been drinking more and more each day.

I hope she don't do anything bad.

As for me, I'm just going to keep waiting until I get my Lina back.

.

.

.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy and had a few things on my mind.

I tried to make this chapter long, but I promise the next one will be longer..hopefully.

Well, like always please comment, vote, and remember..

Stay True <3

-alyssaleecontreras