Chapter 19

Fears don't fade away. It just lose its power over us.

That's what I thought. Because right after that stint, I found myself enjoying the waters. No support needed. Just me swimming and swimming with Triton looking at me inquisitively.

"Well, I kind of helped you overcome your fear.." Triton's smile was plastered all over his face.

"Nuh uh." I continued swimming. Floating, even.

"Do you have any other fears? I can help you with it." His smile suggests something I very much knew.

"Nope. Just this one. I'm okay."
My heart beats erratically, I noticed.

First base. No need to make it to the next level, Bienne.

I tried to avoid something that might have happened before if not for the food service at the hotel.

But I knew we'll eventually come to that later. Not right now. After college, remember? After a stable job? Well, I don't know with Triton. As for me, I'm not the one to trust. Because sometimes or most of the time, I just got carried away. So.. let's see.

Gosh. What am I even thinking?

"Come here." I heard Triton said.

"Why?" I calmed myself. But still obeyed him. "What?"

"Let's go back to our room?" My eyes nearly popped out my socket.

"W-what? I mean, I thought we're going to be up all night because it's our last? I asked confused.

"Yeah. We're going to be." His eyes smiled mischievously.

"You're not thinking what I'm thinking." I...

"What do you think?"

We end up having a movie marathon. Gosh! I'm lucky to have never voiced out what I'm thinking earlier because it will be a big embarrassment on my part! Such a byuntae.

I'm currently here at the bathroom and I'm pounding my head to its walls. Softly, I might add.

Triton's at the living room watching Puss and Boots. (Yes, we both agreed on that one)
While I'm here.

Triton told me to take a bath first before him so basically I'm going to take a bath while he's there watching.

Noticing I've been in the bathroom for quite sometime now, I decided to go out and put on some clothes.

I was about to close the door when a hand stopped me. Triton's hand felt warm on mine. And it felt all too familiar.

"Don't close it just yet." He mused.

"Okay." I removed my hand beneath his and turned to walk away.

"No. You can't leave me just yet, too.

He smirked.

Before I could asked him why, his lips came crashing down on mine in just a matter of milliseconds.

I stood there stunned. He's now closing his eyes and feeling the moment while I'm right here with both eyes opened with shock.

Noticing that I'm not responding,   he stopped what he's doing. He eyed me with regret.

"Sorry. I was just-"

This time, it's me who stopped him.

I kissed him. With power. With conviction. With love.

He was stunned, too. Ha! Where's your guts now?

Without hesitancy, he deepened our kiss. He thrusts his tongue to my mouth. I moaned with satisfaction.

I raised my hands and trailed it to his hair then pushed it down for more.

I was a bit embarrassed by my actions. He really made me do things even myself couldn't imagine.

I felt his smile on my lips. Then he chuckled.

Jill, I want a baby.

A baby?

We both heard the dialog on the TV screen.

"Heard that?" He said.

I blushed. Triton chuckled more.

"I think you better shower." I pushed him to the bathroom. "You reeked of salt." I scrunched my nose up.

"You can shower again. I think you reeked of salt, too. Care to join me?" He smirked again.

I throwed him the pillow near the bed. He just shielded himself by his arms and then laughed.

"Perv!" I shouted.

"You can still change your mind." His words still echoed through the room.

"Ha ha." Note the sarcasm.

I immediately went to the kitchen to cook some popcorn.

Wait. You can cook it right?

Preparing the bowls and pans, I added salt into it. (I'm not really sure.)

I tasted it right after.

"Hmmm." I licked my lips. Tsk tsk.

"Hey. What are you doing?" I turned to look at Triton who's now wearing nothing but a cotton pants.

"Hey. I'm making popcorn. But.."
I tasted it again.

"But what?" He turned to look at it. "It looks okay to me."

"I think it's too salty. I think." I ate another one.

"Let me check." I looked at the pan but was shocked to feel Triton's lips on mine. He kissed me thoroughly. Then licked his lips right after.

"I think it is."