Nagikae Different Universe Part 21

A/N I'm sorry i didnt update wifi's a biatch and stopped working.
      Back at I-fell (Eiffel) Tower
          Jem: How long are we gonna keep falling?
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~··~·~
     Kayano's POV
        2nd day

              When i woke up Nagisa is still asleep. I went to the kitchen and saw a note
       'When you two wake up make sure to go downstairs for lunch cause you probably missed breakfast. Lunch time is at 12:30 pm'
       I checked the time it's still 11 just enough time to get ready. I went to the living room and saw Nagisa still sleeping. I decided to leave him to sleep. He's probably still sleepy.

          Nagisa's POV (cause why not?)

          Flashback~
             "Neh you like chocolates right?" Akari asked.
             "Yeah" I answered
             "Good, can you eat this?" She said handing me a bag of star shaped chocolates. I popped one into my mouth and it taste delicious.
              "It's very delicious" i said eating another one.
              "Yeah i'm glad you like it!" She said smiling.
              "Where did you buy it?" I asked.
              "I made it! I tried remaking a candy that i ate when i was 5" she said.
              "Well you did good remakin it" i said and handed her back the bag. She shook her head and told me to keep it.
              "I'm gonna make more later wanna help?" She said
              "Sure" i replied.
         Flashback End~

             Again with the flashbacks, why do i keep having them? I jumped off the couch and went to th kitchen there i found a note. I checked the time it's already 11:37 better get ready then. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I walked in the room and saw Kayano already up.
           "Kayano are there any candy shops near here?" I asked
           "Yeah there is i found it when we were fighting our target" she said
           "Wanna go there later? After lunch?" I said.
           "Yes!!" She replied.
           "Shall we go downstairs now?" I asked and she replied with a nod. She followed me downstairs and we saw Karma and Okuda  along the way.
          "So did you capture your target?" I asked.
          "Yeah, thanks to Okuda's smoke bomb" He said
          "I-it's nothing really Karma did all the fighting and stuffs" Okuda said nervously.
          "How about you two?" He asked as we started walking again.
          "We took turns in beating him up" I said.
          "Always a gentleman i see" Karma said.
          "So are you two gonna explore around later?" Kayano asked
          "Yeah Okuda wanted to see if there's anything she can use for making some poisons and i'm tagging along cause i ran out off wasabis and other stuffs" Karma said
           "We're going to a candy shop later" Kayano said.
           "Lemme guess you begged him to go there" Karma said smirking.
           "Nah he's the one who want to go" Kayano said.
           "Eh? You two are already having your first date? Did youbtwo confess your feelings last night?" He said with his devilish smile.
           "N-no of course not, i'm just gonna check if there's some candy that i like" I said
           "I can help you with that!!" Kayano said. We reached the hotel's restaurant Koro-sensei is seating on a chair while Isogai and Maehara are trying to assassinate him. While Kataoka and Okano are trying to do a sneak attack.
            "Good Morning did you four rest well?" Koro-sensei asked dodging Okano's kick.
            "Yeah, what do we have for dessert?" Kayano asked.
            "Hmm, maybe some chocolate cake" He replied and dodged Kataoka's knife. We took the seats near Koro-sensei and waited for everyone to go down.