Different Universi Part 32

A/N I was answering my test and when i reached the back page i found this (photo above)Sorry if its a bit blurry. I drew on it a little bit to make it look like Nagisa. Finishing the test was worth it!

~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

Day of the Exams

Kayano's POV

"Who's that!?" Sugino exclaimed as we entered the classroom.

"Since the principal won't let an AI take the test. She will replace me instead. Don't worry though i have taught her our lesson so she can get good grades!" Ritsu said.

"Okay then" I said

"I heard you End Class challenged us Class-A. I hope you lose" said a Class-A student standing by the doorway.

The boy behind him tried to hide as much as possible from someone. His eyes darted to Nagisa for a bit and stared back down in fear. I looked at Nagisa he's still wearing that smile of his just a bit creepier.

"Neh neh why you hiding?" Nagisa asked.

The boy flinched and stared down. The Class-A student who insulted us stared at him weirdly.

"Don't tell me your scared of these Class-E scum?" He said.

"Tch. I dont wanna waste my time here let's go" He said trying to keep a straight face. He nodded and followed him behind.

"Wonder what happend to him" Sugino said.

"Who cares?" Karma replied.

"Nagisa are you possibly the cause of that?" I whispered to him

"Of course" He whispered back

"Aren't you worried he'll tell the principal?" I whispered.

"He won't... I'll make sure of it" He said (i have a theory that Nagisa is secretly a yandere)

"What you two lovebirds whispering about there?" Karma teased.

"Nothing important" I said and sat on my seat.

Nagisa sat on the table beside me. I hope we do well on the test.

Timeskip~

"Come on just answer the english problem and you'll be fine" I thought.

Some might think this is just a normal test. Well it is but for us it's a battlefield. Karma finished first which was not surprising

"O-okay now what is-" I held my head it is hurting again. I fought to keep a straight face so noone would notice. Nagisa stared at me and mouthed "are you okay?" I smiled and nodded he seems less worried now and returned to his test. I ignored the pain and started answering the test.

"Just a bit more" I thought.

Some students already lowered their pens showing that they are finished. Nagisa lowered his pen too. I struggled to focus on my test. I stared at the last question.

"Come on Kayano last question" I thought.

I slowly wrote the answer double checking it. I lowered my pen and looked down so my classmates wont see my face.

"The flashback!" I thought I almost forgot about it.

I saw Karma sleeping so it wouldn't hurt if i do too right? I fell asleep.

Flashback~~~~~~

"Hey Nagi-kun! What's with the hat?" I asked.

"I-I can take it off if you dont want" He said.

I can see his face now. His hair is short and he look cuteee with that baseball cap.

"Don't i think you look cute in it!" I said and giggled.

"Really?" He asked and blushed a bit.

"Yup!" I said and squeezed his cheeks.

"Neh you never showed me where you live!" He said and pouted.

"Alright then let's go to my house!" I said and ran.

"Akari wait for me!!" He said struggling to keep up.

We ran past the tree where my parent's grave supposed to be. We went a bit farther until a small house appeared.

"This is where i live" I said showing him my house.

"Do you live with someone?" He asked.

"I live with my sister she's not here at the moment though" I said

"Where is she?" He asked.

"She's busy at work so she probably won't be returning until next week" I said.

"Is that so......hmm how about you stay with me until she come back. You're probably lonely" He said.

"Really!?" I said surprised

"Well if you want to...it's kinda getting lonely at my place" He said.

"Sure why not?" I said.

Flashback end~

I was awaken by the sound of the bell ringing.

"Huh? What happend?" I asked and yawned.

"We have a break after we finish 1 test. Its only 15 minutes though" Nagisa whispered.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking around.

"Out" he simply replied.

"Aren't you gonna join them?" I asked

"I'm not that hungry anyway. Plus someone has to make sure you get to eat" He said.

"Im not that hungry anyway" I said.

"Still you need to eat. What if you get hungry while taking the test?" He said.

"I'm not eating if you're not eating" I said.

"Fine" He said and opened a bag of biscuits.

"The problem is i dont have food" I said.

"Then...." He said looking serious.

"Then wha-" He shoved a piece of biscuit in my mouth.

I said nothing but chewed the biscuit.

"Is that your way of making people shut up shoving food in their mouth?" I asked as he fed me another biscuit.

"Yeah unless you want me to kiss you.." He said

"IDIOT!!" I said blushing and punched him at his shoulder.

He shoved another biscuit in my mouth. I chewed the biscuit while blushing. I looked at him his cheeks slightly tinted with pink.

"My, my the two lovebirds already feeding each other?~" Karma said.

"Who knows maybe they're already secretly a couple" Nakamura said.

"I mean they did kiss during the pocky game" Mae added.

"I heard Koro-sensei saying that he found them up at the Eiffel Tower talking about 'something'" Sebastian added.

"Whats with people ganging up on us today" Me and Nagisa thought.

~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

A/N Someone help me.......Descendants of the Sun made me cry......please? Is there anyone who could understand what im blabbing about? No? *stares at the clock* 12:18 am man i need to sleep. Oh a new update! Im staying awake then.

-Jem