Nagikae Different Universe Part 22

A/N: Hilow *wave wave* (0-0)/ (0-0)/
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡
            3rd Day (Wednesday)
            Nagisa's POV

              I woke up it's still dark outside. Beside me lay Kayano asleep. I stood up and checked the clock and saw it's 3 am at night. I putted my jacket on and went to the window. I opened it and leaned forward and stared at the forever ( zero) crecent moon. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cold breeze. I opened my eyes again and stared at the stars. They shine so brightly like the last time i saw them. Suddenly a shooting star whizzed past (cause why not?) I closed my eyes and hummed a lullaby i used to sing.
          "Hello Shooting Star
         Hello Shooting Star again
         I was waiting for you
        Please don't stop dreaming
        Even if your crying ah,ah
        Even if you're smiling ah,ah
        Shine again"
             I smiled and closed the window. I went back to our room and felt sleepy again. So as soon as my head hitted my pillow i fell asleep.

          Kayano's POV.

                The sound of the window opening woke me up. I was about to stand up and check who it is until i heard a familiar voice singing. I smiled cause i knew who it was and decided to go back to sleep. I listened quietly until the song ended. Nagisa went back to bed beside me and fall asleep and so did I.
        Timeskip to Morrow

             I woke up and Nagisa is already up seeing that he's not beside me anymore. I got off bed and streched for a bit before going to the bathroom.

             Timeskip (again)

              Me and Nagisa walked downstairs to have breakfast like yesterday. After eating Karasuma-sensei stood on front of us all.
        "So for those who still havent arrested their target kindly stand up" He said. Nobody stood up.
        "Very good and as reward you may enjoy the rest of this field trip for fun and assassination" He said and all of us cheered. Everyone left their seats and so did we.
            "Sooooo what else do you wanna do today?" Nagisa asked.
            "I don't know" I said.
            "Hey Nagisa!" Sugino shouted and ran to us together with Kanzaki.
            "What here to bet again?" Nagisa asked.
            "Nah i learned my lesson" he said.
            "Anyway want to join we're going to assassinate Koro-sensei?" Kanzaki asked.
            "Sure we have nothing to do anyway" I said and we approched Koro-sensei.
            "Sensei i heard there is a Candy Shop somewhere near here wanna come?" I said smiling.
            "Of course i need to refill my stock of candies." He said holding a bag with his face sewn into it.
             "But in exchange can you treat us a bag of candy of our choice" Nagisa said.
             "I never knew you have a sweet tooth." Koro-sensei said.
             "How many times do people ask me that?" Nagisa said smiling.
             "Anyway back to the candy, will you buy us a bag of candy of our choice if we show you where it is?" Sugino said.
              "Of course now shall we go" Koro-sensei said clearly excited. I led the way and they followed behind me. Koro-sensei putted on his disguise as we exited the hotel. Once we entered the shop Koro-sensei's mouth watered and immedietly picked the sweets he liked. Just like me when we entered this shop yesterday.
              "So about the free candy" Nagisa said holding another bag of those star shaped chocolates.
              "Of course go on and pick which one you like" Koro-sensei said. Sugino followed behind Kanzaki and Me. And Nagisa grabbed more of those chocolates. Kanzaki chose a strawberry flavored lollipop. Sugini also chose a a lollipop but chocolate flavored. I chose another pudding flavored candy. Koro-sensei's eyes widened at the price of all candies.
           "Huhuhu my salary" he said pulling out his wallet.
           "Sensei how about i pay for my candy?" Nagisa suggested.
           "Its okay i already payed." Koro sensei said.
           "Well at least accept this." Nagisa said giving him 200¥. Koro-sensei was about to grab it but Nagisa accidentaly on purpose dropped the bill. Koro-sensei leaned down to grab it. Nagisa crouched and tried to stab him. We unsheated our ASK (Anti Sensei Knife) and also tried to stab him. While he was distracted by us Nagisa sneaked up on Koro-sensei from behind and again tried to stab him Koro-sensei dodged and flew backwards away from us. Sugino threw a baseball covered in BB pellets. Again Koro-sensei dodged. Kanzaki and I tried shooting him but dodged it. And Nagisa tried a sneak attack again. After a while we gave up.
           "Nagisa if you keep trying sneak attacks over and over again your enemy will get used to it and plan a counter attack. Sugino nice to see that you followed my advice and thought of a formation that suits you if you practice you can perfect it. And Kayano and Kanzaki how about you two think of an assassination attempt that suits you." Koro-sensei said.
            "Oh well we'll try again next time" Nagisa said and with that we walked back to the hotel.
            "Huh!? Where's my candies!?" Koro-sensei said and we all laughed running. Sugino waved Koro-sensei's bag and stuck out his tongue. Koro-sensei got his bag and scolded us. And just like that our 3rd day ended i cant wait for tomorrow.
♡~♡~♥~♥~♡~♡~♥~♥~♡~♡
A/N  And done on to the next one might post again tomorrow. That's it for now Bye bye.
      Jem