Different Universe Part 30

A/N Sup! Its me Ken. Jem got too excited for her Birthday. So that should explain the update

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

     Nagisa's POV

        After meeting the Class-A idiot. We headed back to the mountain.

       "Neh Nagisa did you study here before?" Kayano asked.

       "Yeah i did, why did you ask?" I replied.

        "Just curious, cause you didn't tell me anything about your past" She said.

        "Come to think of it i really still haven't told anything about my past to Kayano" I thought

         "My past isn't really that important" I said

         "Still it would be nice to know a little bit about you since I'm gonna be living with you for a while" She said.

          "It won't hurt to tell her a bit of my past right?" I thought.

           "Fine" I said.

          "Really!?" She said.

          "Do you want me to tell you or what?" I asked.

          "I'm listening!" She said

          "Hmm, i guess i should tell you that I almost killed my parents........and that they cooked me sushi" I said joking a little bit.

          "You're not taking this seriouslg are you?" She asked

          "What? They did gave me sushi!" I said

          "After you almost killed them?" She said

          "Maybe it includes a bit of dealing and scaring but yeah!" I said.

          "Remind me to ask your sister what happend to you" She said.

       After a couple of minutes of silence we finally reached the classroom. Some people are still not there probably still eating. Kayano went ahead and chatted to Kanzaki and Okuda. Sugino suddenly appeared behind me.

        "There you are!" He said

        "You were looking for me?" I asked.

         "Yeah I was planning to eat with you guys but i can't find you so I ate with Kanzaki instead" He said obviously happy.

         "Hmm yeah we went down the mountain to buy some juice" I said.

          "So that's where you two went i thought you two were doing 'something'" Karma said appearing behind me.

          "What's with people appearing behind me?" I said.

        We talked for a bit before Koro-sensei and the rest of the class came in.

          "Try again next time class" Koro-sensei said with green stripes around his head.

       They must have tried another assassination attempt.

          "Alright everyone back to your seats. Lesson's starting!" Koro-sensei announced "After all exams are drawing near!'

          "HAI!" We all chorused and listened at his lessons.

        Timeskip~ (Yay!)

       Ikemen's POV!~

       I booked a spot at the library for us to have a group study. I invited Nakamura, Nagisa, Kayano, Mae, Okuda, Kanzaki. (did Jem forgot someone? I forgot >-<) I tried to invite more but they declined. We were currently doing our homework and asking others for help. Until the 4 top students of Class A appeared.

        "My, my what are the Class-E losers doing in this library" Teppei said (The guy with the glasses)

       "We're studying duh" Nakamura said.

       "Wait.... if my memory serves me correctly aren't you Nakamura Rio scored 11th on English" Koyama said (you know the Crazy glasses freak guy) "Kanzaki Yukiko scored 23rd on Japanese, Isogai Yuuma scored 14th on Social Studies,and Okuda Manami who scored 17th on Science"

         Teppei smirked and snapped his fingers.

        "Ah! I know how about if we do this. Whichever's class who got the most top spots on the next test gets to order the other class anything" He said.

        "What? To scared you'll lose?" Seo said (The ugly big mouthed jerk)

         "We can fight too!" Okuda said.

          Teppei looked at her and smirked.

          "We can even bet our lives and still win" He said.

        After he said that something inside of us snapped. We pointed our ballpen/ruler at their throats which sucessfully scared them.

          "I don't think you should bet with your lives that easily" Nagisa said and withdrawed his ballpen.

          "We'll make sure to make a nasty deal for you when you lose so get ready!!" Teppei shouted and ran out of the library together with the others. But not before the librarian scolded them for shouting.

        "Uh shouldn't we be worried about this?" Kayano asked returning to her book.

        "Maybe but let's at least enjoy the airconditioning while we can" Nakamura said.

        "I must agree" Nagisa said.

       "Let's tell Koro-sensei just in case" Nakamura said.

       "I-I t-think i have his number,wait lemme check" Okuda said checking her phone.

       "Koro-sensei has a phone?" Kayano asked

      "Yeah but worry about that later and enjoy the airconditioning" Nakamura said.

       "-sigh- fine" Kayano replied.

~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥

A/N sorry if its short thats all i managed to type since we have to go and buy Jem a present! I'm sure she will tell you what happend on the next update. She wont be back until night though. Im worried though she usually get carsick. Oh well bye bye!
-Ken