Part 53

A/N AS PROMISED HERE IT IS!!! OH AND @EtherealTulip here ya go!!!

~♡~♥♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥♡~♥~♡~♡~♡♡~~

    Kayano's POV

    "Wow.." I said and looked at Korosensei

    "He's really excited for this, isn't he?" Nagisa said carrying our bags.

    "Y-Yeah..." I replied looking at him "....I told you I can carry my bag!"

    "I-It's okay!" He said straightening up showing he was fine.

    I frowned and pulled my bag off him.

    "My bag" I said walking to the rest of the class.

    He chuckled softly and ran to keep up with me. I looked back to tell him something only to find him gone.

    "Huh? Where is he?" I looked around before shrugging.

    He probably went to the bathroom..

    Nagisa's POV

    I pried the hand off my mouth and glared at a certain red and blonde duo.

    "What do you want?" I asked.

    "Geez..chill were only here to tell you something important" Nakamura said patting my head lightly.

    Stop making me feel insulted then...

    "We're only here to help you and Kayano a bit...~" Karma said.

    "Help on what..?" I asked interested.

    "You know..." Nakamura muttered.

    "I don't know what you mean..." I said now confused.

    They facepalmed and muttered something about me being dense or something. I sighed softly and slowly walked away. Now where was I? I ran to the classroom looking for Kayano.

    "H-Hey Kaya---" I bit my lips quickly and stared at Kayano talking to Sebastian.

    "They look like they're having fun....talking to each other like that..." I shook my head quickly brushing off the thought.

    I walked past them biting my lips lightly. Dammit why do I feel like this? I sat on my seat waiting for Korosensei.

    "Am I perhaps...jealous?...No no no no!! Why would I feel jealous anyways?!" I thought shaking my head again.

    "B-Besides! It's not like I like her or anything! Besides we're just friends!.....best friends?" I heard Kayano laughing which made me frown slightly.

    Why won't she talk to me!!??

    Mae's POV

    I looked at my little brother glaring at someone. I walked behind him and frowned at what I saw.

    "She's supposed to talk to Nagisa not Sebastian!" I thought glaring at them.

    Korosensei's POV

    I shivered slightly as I entered the room. The whole class shifted uncomfortably. I looked around to see what's the source of this. And I saw Mae and Nagisa glaring at Sebastian and Kayano. I blinked confused by what's happening. And then it hit me.

    "Ah young love~"  I thought.

    Sebastian's POV

    I shivered as I felt two of the most scariest bloodlust directed at me. I looked at Mae and Nagisa and smiled nervously.

    "What did I do?" I thought nervously.

    They smiled brightly back but their eyes said something different. And I don't wanna know what.

    "A-Anyways! W-We will ride a boat to go to the island that you all won!" Korosensei said.

    "H-Hai!" The class chorused

    Why did they have to be so scary?

    Kayano's POV

    Nagisa and Mae seems like in a bad mood. Did something happened? I looked at Nagisa and smiled at him slightly. He blushed lightly smiled back. Well that cheered him up.. so cute..

~♡~♥~·~♥·~♡~·~♡~·♡~·~♡~♡~♥~♡~♥♡

    A/N Done! Now off to the next one!!

Bai!!