Chapter 3

Katie's pov.

I woke up and smiled as the sun shined in my window. I knew it was going to be a great day. It's been a week since Zayn and Perrie have adopted me. Zayn has been staying out of my way while Perrie has been busy working. 

"ah nice to see your awake before 12" Perrie laughed coming in my room. 

"yes, its a nice day" i giggled. 

"get showered and dressed for the day then you Zayn and i will all go out for family time" She beamed kissing my head then left the room. 

I had a showered then straightened my hair and did my make up then put on white high waist shorts, pink blouse and flats then went downstairs. 

"morning" Zayn smiled. 

"morning" i replied. 

"come on, were all going for brunch" Perrie beamed and off we went. 

"did you have a good sleep" Zayn asked keeping his eyes on the road. 

"yes" i smiled. 

"i heard you singing in the shower and playing last night...... your really good" he smiled back. 

"thanks, i didnt want you guys to hear though" i laughed. 

"why not, you sounded great" Perrie said. 

"is that something you are intrested in" Zayn asked. 

"yeah, singing and acting" I replied. 

"well i think when your older you will have quite a career little missy" perrie laughed as we pulled up to a cute little restaurnt and went inside. 

"what would you like" Perrie asked. 

"i would like a eggs ben, with a hot chocolate" i smiled. 

"alright" they laughed. 

"what should we do today" Zayn asked as we all ate. 

"i was thinking we could go bowling" Perrie said with a huge smile. 

"yes!" i beamed happily and that what we did but i lost to Perrie and Zayn.

"better luck next time" Zayn teased. 

"i could beat you at anything else" i laughed. 

"oh yeah, how about a game of football when we get home" he replied. 

"you're so on" i giggled as we were about to leave but there was so many paps outside. 

"You can leave out the back" the woman said. 

"thank you" Perrie sighed as she led us threw the back and zayn went to get the car. 

I saw one flash and looked up to see the paps coming. 

"keep your head down" perrie said as Zayn pulled up and we got in the car. 

"are you okay" Zayn asked. 

"yes, please can we just go" i sighed and he nodded taking us home. 

"i was thinking instead of the football game we could all stay down hear and sing" Zayn said. 

"i dont know" i said scraching the back of my head. 

"it will be fun" Perrie smiled.

"alright, i'll get my guitar" i laughed going upstairs to my room and grabbed my guitar then went back downstairs. 

"Katie these are my band mates Leigh-anne, Jade and Jesy" Perrie beamed pointing to 3 girl. 

"oh, hi" i replied nervously.