chapter 15

Katie's pov.

I woke up exsausted from only acouple hours of sleep. The past month has been hell but it was my job to make music and put up with my outragouse agenda.

"Morning hun, are you okay" mum asked as i came downstairs dressed and cleaned up.

"Yeah, just tired" I yawned.

"Awe hun, maybe ou should stay here while i go get Dad" She said.

"No, im alright" i smiled.

"Not your not, go get in bed" She sighed and led me to the couch laying me down with a blacket.

"We'll be back in an hour" She said kissing my forhead then left as i feel back to sleep.

Zayn's pov.

I came out of the gate spotting Perrie instantly.

"Hey babe"i beamed kissing her.

"Hey" she smiled.

"Where's Katie" I asked.

"She's exsausted and only got to sleep acouple hours so i let her sleep and though we could all go get lunch then head back" She exsplained.

"Alright" We all nodded going to Nandos and ate.

"How is she" Harry asked.

"She's been working really hard, her album is being relesed in 3 weeks and it's going to be called The Beggining" she smiled.

"Thats great, i saw her music video and it was great" Liam said.

"Yeah, she was very exsact when it came to what she wanted" Perrie laughed thinking about it.

We finished eating then all headed to the house where katie laid sleeping in a blanket on the couch.

"Katie" I whispered watching her eyes flutter open reveling her bright blue eyes gone with dark ones.

"Hey guys" She beamed hugging us all.

"Are you alright" Luke asked in the corner of the room looking into her eyes.

"Lets get a drink" She sighed.

Katie's pov.

I got to the kitchen and got a glass of water.

"Whats going on" Luke asked looking deep into my eyes.

"Im esausted all the time. If im not doing interviews im in the studio till mid night and up at 4 to back just so i can finish this stupid deadline. I havent had a day off in 3 weeks" I cried into his shoulder as he held me close to him.

"Shh, everything will be alright" He cooed stroking my hair.

"I dont know what to do' i sobbed.

"Whats going on" Someone asked and i looked up to see everyone in the door way.

"Katie" Dad asked after a minute.

"Im sorry'i sighed.

"Whats going on" mum asked. I looked at Luke and he gave me a small smile.

"Im exsausted, im in bed at 1am and up at 4 because i have to be at the studio for recording because i have to finish before the deadline.... i dont know what to do anymore im just so tired" i cried.

"Awe baby" Mum sighed hugging me followed by dad.

"Why didnt you say anything" dad asked.

"You guys were so proud of me fore making all these covers and i didnt want to let anyone down" i replied.

"We will always be proud of you no matter what... we love you and we want whats best for you' Dad said hugging me close making me feel better.

"You have to go get some sleep, everyone will be here tomorrow" Mum said kissing my forehead. I said goodnight to everyone then Luke and i went to my room.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too" I smiled kissing him slightly then feel back into a deepsleep.

Luke's pov.

I looked at Katie sleeping with her head against my chest. Seeing her exsausted and upset today hurt me because i want her to be happy and i love her so much. I want her to always be happy no matter what. She means the world to me.

Katie's pov.

I woke up and felt Luke's warm body pressed against mine with the sound of the tv in the back ground. I missed this while he was away.

I looked up and he smiled.

"How do you feel" He asked.

"A bit better" i smiled kissing him.

"Everyone is still here, its 7" He said.

"Lets go down then" I yawned and streched.

"I havent spent time with you yet" He laughed.

"mmm, right" I giggled snogging him for awhile before we went downstairs.

"Hey love, how do you feel" Louis asked as i sat down.

"Hungry" I laughed.

"You really shoudlnt be working yourself like that" Liam said.

"I know but i have the deadline and all the stress is building" i sighed.

"Trust me, we know but you need to talk to us about it so we can help" Dad said.

"Can we not do it now? i rather just enjoy having everyone here" I smiled.

"Alright" they nodded and Mum went with Dad to get Dinner.

"Are you sure you're alright" Calum asked as i got a drink.

"Yeah, i just needed some sleep thats all" I laughed.

"Aright" he sighed.

We went back to the living room and sat down.

"So what have you done while we were gone" Niall asked.

"I've been on pretty much every magazine in the country, i've done 5 meet and greets, alot of interviews and photo shoots then lots of recording im almost done, only this week left hopefuly" I sighed.

"Wow, thats alot" Michael said.

"Not even us would do that much" Harry laughed.

"You dont have my manager" I teased.

"Tell him that you wont be doing anymore of this rubbish, you need to be up and to bed at good times and no more of the you work for him cause he works for you" Liam said and that sounded pretty good.

"Once im finished recording i'll take time off so i can relaxe" I smiled and he nodded knowing i wont fold.

Dad and mum came back and we all ate then i went to sleep again because i was up at 5 tomorrow.

Its all so much.