Chapter 12

Katie's pov.

I got home and went to my room flopping on the bed. Two weeks away from my big queen sized bed and i never want to leave it again.

"come eat" mum laughed,

I followed her down the stairs and to the living room where Jest, Leigh-anne and Jade were.

"Katie" they beamed hugging me.

"hey guys" i laughed.

"are you excited for tomorrow" Jade asked.

"yeah, i cant wait" i smiled as i ate my pizza.

"how was touring in Canada" Leigh-anne beamed.

"great even though it wasnt my tour but it was great" i laughed.

"you will get your tour soon" jesy said.

We all ate and watched a movie before i went to sleep exsausted from the day of a plane ride.

Perrie's pov.

"this is great for her, why are you so unsure about it" Jade asked.

"because she's young and being thrown into fame, she needs to have a normal childhood" reasoned.

"we understand that but you see how happy she is and willing to work, she's not one to let fame go to her head and she loves you and Zayn more than anything" Jesy laughed.

"and she has a boyfriend" i said.

"woah, what... who" Jade gushed.

"Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer" i laughed.

"awe i remember seeing that" leigh-anne smiled. I just dont want Katie growing up to fast.

Katie's pov.

I woke up at 9am and showered, straightened my hair then put it in a bun and did my make up and put on a dark blue high waist skirt that came just above my knees with a light purple croptop and black flats.

"morning honey, how are you feeling" Mum smiled giving me a fruit salad... my favorite foods.

"great but nervouse" i laughed as i ate.

"dont worry, just be yourself" she smiled kissing my forehead. We ate then went to syco for my meeting at 11.

"Katie Malik" the lady called and led mum and i to a room where many people were with Simon were.

"Perrie, Katie nice to see you again" he said.

"hello" i replied.

"please have a seat" the man said and introduced everyone as we got started.

"so its a 5 million dollar contract and i have to be with you for 3 years" i asked.

"we dont offer this to everyone but your special and will go places just like your dad" Simon said.

I looked at mum and she smiled. "its your choice" she said.

I thought about it for a minute and knew it was the best offer i could get.

"its a deal" i said and started signing everything.

"Alright, can you be here at 10 tomorrow to meet your manager and go over songs" Jesse asked.

"yes" i nodded.

"great, see you tomorrow" he smiled then left with everyone else but Simon.

"how do you feel" he asked.

"great, thank you so much for everything" i laughed hugging him/

"welcome, if you have anything you need or any problem call my office and they will put you threw right away" he smiled giving me a card.

"thanks" i replied then left with mum.

"lets go get some celebratory lunch" she said hugging me and drove off as i called dad.

"hey love" he said.

"hey" i beamed.

"well..... how did it go"

"i got a 5 million contract for 3 years"

"thats great baby, were all so proud of you"

"thanks, i miss you"

"i miss you too baby but i'll be home in 2 weeks"

"alright, have a great day"

"i will. i love you"

"love you too" i said then hung up.

We got to nandos and got out food. Its such a great day and im happy i have mum with me for it.

"have a good sleep" she smiled hugging me once we got home from a long day.

"you too" i replied then went to sleep. what a day.

Luke's pov

"how's katie" Calum asked as i tapped away at my phone.

"good, she just got home.... she got a 5 million contract" i beamed.

"woah, thats great" Ashton said.

"yeah, i thought maybe 2 or 3" Michael laughed.

"no kidding" i smiled but i was happy for her. She so talented and im lucky to have her as a girlfriend. I love her.