Chapter 13

Katie's pov.

I woke up 10am and showered, curled my hair, did my make up and put on a light blue dress with black heels.

"Morning" mum smiled.

"morning" i replied eating my food then we left to the airport to get the boys. I was so excited to see them and the past two weeks have been crazy. I've done interviews and just started recording 4 days ago for my first song that will be out tomorrow at mid night.

We pulled up to the airport just as the play was landing and i was happy to see them come threw the gate.

"Hey babe" Dad smiled hugging me.

"I missed you" he said.

"Missed you too" i laughed then left mum hug him. I looked around for Luke till i felt hands wrap around my waist and turned to see him.

"Eep" i squealed hugging him and kissed him slightly.

"I missed you" he whispered.

"Missed you too" i smiled kissing again.

"Ready to go" Dad asked.

"Yes they all agreed and we all went to Louis' house.

"How was the rest of the tour" i asked.

"Great but everyone missed you" He laughed.

"Of course they did" i smirked.

"how is recording, everyone is excited to hear your song tomorrow" he said.

"Its great. im so excited" i smiled.

"She was lucky to get today off, she's been so busy with recording and interviews plus acouple photo shoots" mum said.

"Dont push yourself to hard" dad sighed.

"I wont, and i got a suprize" i relied taking a envelope out of my purse as we pulled up to the house.

"What is it" dad asked.

"You will both see inside" i laughed going into Louis house where everyone was waiting.

"Katie has something to show us all" mum said not even knowing herself.

"What is it" They asked.

"This is next months issue of vogue magazine" I beamed taking it out and showing everyone.

"Your on the cover!!" Eleanor said.

"Yess" i laughed.

"Thats wonderful" Mum smiled hugging me.

"You look great" Luke winked causing me to blush.

"I agree, you look.... mature" Louis nodded with a laugh.

"This is so being framed" mum said.

"Im so proud of you honey" Dad smiled hugging me.

"Thanks" i laughed being increadubly happy.

We all sat and talked then Dad, Mum, Luke and i went home so i could watch some movies with Luke.

"So what do you have planned tomorrow" He asked.

"Im not sure" i laughed taking out my planner.

"I have an interview at 9 then another at 10:30 and a photo shoot at 11:30 then lunch and to the studio" i replied.

"Wow, pretty busy hey" he laughed as i put the book away and snuggled up to him.

"Yeah, its been go non stop since i got back. I was happy to have this day off so i could see you and everyone else" i said kissing him.