Chapter 14

Katie's pov.

I danced around my room as my song (Never Before) played on the radio.

"And that was the single Never before by Katie Malik at #1 on the uk, U.S and European charts as well as I tunes" The dj said

"AHHH"I squealed as Mum and dad came in.

"Whats going on" He asked.

"My song is #1" i yelled hugging them.

"Thats great" the cheered. I was so happy. I wanted to be at #1 and it happened.

"You should get some sleep, you have a bug day tomorrow" They laughed hugging my one last time before i went back to bed and feel asleep an hour later after talking to Luke on the phone. It sucks everyone is leaving for the European tour in two days but it's only a month and they will be back before i know it.

Lukes's pov.

I've never seen Katie so happy about something and having her song at #1 in 3 countrys and counting us huge for her. Im porud to call her my girlfriend."

"How is katie" ashton asked.

"Great, happy her song is at #1" i laughed sitting down on my bed.

"I would to" he teased.

"I hate leaving her"i sighed.

"I know but its only a month then we all come back for acouple days and got back to Australia" he replied.

"I think i might just fligh my mom and dad and the brothers here" i said not sure.

"I think Katie would love to meet them and so would Zayn and Perrie" He smiled.

"Yeah but katie is so busy i dont want to hassle her with this" I sighed.

"Dude, she's your girlfriend and your mom would want to meet her. Katie will make time for it if you tell her" He said so i decided then i would fligh them out cause i dont want to be away from Katie more that i have to.

Katie's pov.

I woke up at 6 and showered, straightened my hair, did my make up and put in a light pink floral dress that came mid thigh with full lenght sleeves and black heels. I looked outside and decided i would put on a black leather jacket with it then went downstairs and ate before heading out for the day leaving Mum and dad a note.

"Morning" Justing said as i heading into the studio.

It was just about lunch when i wrapped up the 4th song on my album.

"Hey love" Louis smiled.

"Hey, what are you guys doing her" I asked looking at all the boys.

"Were taking you to lunch since were leaving tomorrow morning" Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Alright" I laughed as we all left.

"How's your day going" Luke asked as we sat down in nandos.

"Alright, alittle tired but im happy to be doing this" I smiled kissing his cheek.

"me too and i decided to fligh my family out her instead of me going there so i'll be able to be here" He said causing me to smile.

"You're really doing that" i gushed.

"Yes, i want to spend time with you and i think it's about time for you to meet my family" He smiled.

"Woah, what" Calum asked.

"I decided to fligh my family here so they could meet katie" Luke said happily.

"Thats a great idea" Dad said.

"I dont know, dont you think it's alittle soon" Cal said.

"No, we've been together a month so i think it's great" I smiled at Luke. We all ate lunch then i went back to the studio and finished recording just before dinner when Dad took me home.

"Are you hungry" mum asked.

"No i had a big lunch and im tired, i'll see you guys tomorrow, i love you" i said hugging dad and mum then went to sleep exsausted. It was a long day like every other and i was happy the album is moving along so well. It's great.

Perrie's pov.

"I guess it's just you and me' Zayn sighed.

"Yup" i said.

"did you hear what Luke's doing" He asked.

"No, what"

"he's flighing his family out here instead of going to australia because he wants to be with Katie and he wants his family to know Katie"

"awe, thats so sweet"

"yeah, i use to have my doubts about the relationship but i can see how much they really do love eachother and im happy Katie found someone who makes her happy" He said.

"Me too" i laughed kissing him. It is really sweet of Luke to do all of this.

"We should have your mum and sisters over and dad over and i can have my mum, and dad here" i beamed happily.

"Yeah, like a family thing" He nodded and we stayed up talking about it for awhile agreeing that we will do it. We have enough room and it will be nice to all have time together.