Chapter 1

Katies pov.

"Katie wake up" a sweet little voice beamed. I opened my eyes seeing Little Maggie sitting on my stomch.

"Im up" i laughed.

"Jenna said its time to get ready for the day" maggs smiled then left.

I changed into my nice clothes and went downstairs.

"Honey would you mind walking to the store and getting eggs" Jenna asked.

"Not all all" i smiled taking her money then walked down to the store. I baught then eyes and went back to the house.

"Oh thank you" Jenna smiled as i helped her make food. There was a knock on the door an hour later so i finished cleaning while Jenna went to see who it was.

"Girls come here please" Jenna called. i put the last dish away before going out to the living room only to see Perrie Edwards my idols standing right in front of me.

I looked again and saw Zayn Malik standing behind her. Im not to sure about him.

"Hello girls" Perrie smiled.

"Hello" i smiled politly.

"This is Katie the oldest.. she just turned 15" Jenna smiled. I dont know what it was but i really wanted to go home with them.

I saw Perre playing with the little ones so i knew i wouldnt be going home with them. Who would want to bring a 15 year old girl home with them.

"Why so sad" someone asked and i looked up to see Zayn standing there.

"Um.... im not sad" i lied.

"I can see it in the way you look at Perrie" he laughed sitting beside me witch made me scoot away alittle bit.

"Oh, im sorry i didnt mean to make you uneasy" hesaid.

"Its alright" i muttered as Perrie came over.

"Hello Katie" she smiled.

"Hi" i smiled slightly.

"Zayn we should talk" she said and he nodded going to the other room where they came back.

"Katie, will you come home with us" Perrie asked.

"Yes" i beamed hugging her then rang upstairs go get my stuff.

"are you ready" some one asked and I turned to see Perrie and Zayn the door way.

"yes" I nodded so Zayn took my bags to the car while insaid gkod bye to everyone.

"ready to go home" Perrie asked.

"yes" I beamed getting in the car and off we went.

"so we just finished moving into a house so it will have some boxes everywhere" Perrie smiled.

"alright" I replied as we pulled up to a huge house with a beautiful garden.

"this is amazing" I said.

"glad you like it...... we also have a tiny dog named Hatchi" Perrie replied.

We went inside and a little dog ran over.

"Hi Hatchi" I giggled as he liked my face.

"I'll show you to your room" Zayn said taking my bag and I followed him upstairs with Perrie.

"this is huge" I gasped.

"a girl needs her space.... get unpacked then we can go shopping for the rest of your stuff" Perrie smiled then gave me my space.

I unpacked in 10 minutes then Perrie and I went shopping.

"you can get whatever you want" she smiled.

We went from one store to the other getting clothes, shoes ext.

"ready to go" Perrie asked.

"yes, thank you for everything" I smiled,

"Welcome" she smiled back as we left the mall onky to be mobbed by cameras and girls.

We quickly got in the car and drive off.

"are you okay" She asked.

"yeah" I breathed. We got home and I went to my room to find an Iphone, ipad. I smiled as I started putting my things away.

"hey, how is everything going" Perrie asked from the door.

"Good thanks" I smiled.

"dinner is ready so come on down" She said,

I followed her down the stairs and to the dinnin room.

Once I finished eating I went to sleep. It was akward being here now,