chapter 16

Katie's pov.

I woke up at 5am and showered, straightened my hair, did my make up then put on a floal tight dress that came mid thigh with black heels and leather jacket then left for the studio.

It was a big day today because all the family is coming and Luke's family. I was excited to meet them all.

I got home and saw everyone waiting.

"hey babe" Luke smiled hugging me.

"Hi" i smiled back giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Katie its so nice to meet you" Lukes mum beamed hugging me.

"you too, thank you for coming" I said.

"Hi Katie, nice to meet you" Andrew said huggin me.

"You too" I laughed then said hello to Ben and Jack.

"How was recording" Grandma asked.

"good" i nodded sitting down.

"Are you up for going for dinner" Luke asked.

"Yeah, sounds fun" I smiled.

"Alright then we should go now" Mum said and we all left to Nandos of course.

"How are you feeling" Dad asked.

"tired" I yawned.

"At least it's your last day of recording tomorrow so you have a week off after that" Luke smiled.

"Yeah, im so happy to have time off" I laughed

We pulled up to the restaurnt and sat down inside as everyone else arrived.

"This is cute" Liz smiled sitting down.

We all talked and ate having a good time then went back to the house.

"Tonight was great thank you, i will see you all again tomorrow" I smiled hugging everyone.

"I'll be here tomorrow night when you get back, My family wants to see things" Luke laughed.

"Alright, Have fun' I said kissing him then they all left and i went to sleep exsausted.

Luke's pov.

"Katie is such a sweet girl" Mom smiled.

"She is" I laughed.

"And you guys care so much for eachother, i dont think i've ever seen a couple love eachother this much" Dad said.

"im happy you guys like her, she's very important to me" I smiled as we got home.

"What did you guys think" I asked Ben and Jack.

"She's nice, i like her" Ben said with a nod.

We all went in the house the boys and i would stay in but they went home for the 2 weeks so i have my family here.

Katie's pov.

I sat in the studio waiting for Justin to tell me weather or not i was done.

"Thats it, your done" I beamed into the microphone.

"Yes! thank you" I laughed coming out.

"See you in a week" He said then went home to see everyone watching movies.

"Hey babe, how was it" Luke asked.

"Great, i finished and now i have a week off" I smiled.

"thats great" He beamed kissing me then we went to the living room.

"Did you finish" Mum asked.

"Yeah, im all done" i laughed.

"Thats great love" Dad smiled hugging me.

we all sat down and ordered pizza while we talked. It was big day of recording and i was tired happy i could sleep in.

"Night, have a good sleep" Luke smiled kissing me one last time before her left.

"Night, see you guys tomorrow" I yawned going to sleep.

Perrie's pov.

"do you think she remembered her birthday is tomorrow" Mum laughed.

"No but that will make it a better suprize" Tricia smiled.

"She took her writen driving test before you guys came back and passes with flying colors but i dont know about her acually driving" i said.

"She is fine, she is so responsible and is able to do the work" mum replied.

"She's right, Katie doesn't want to rely on us to get her places anymore because she'll have her lisence" Zayn smiled.

"She's not a little girl anymore: I sighed.