FRIENDS FOREVER

Tiana's POV

While I was walking home the same thing was bothering me 'how my I going to face them and what I will I tell them. Ughh this is all my fault. I didnt realize that I got home until I was at my doorstep. So I just opened the door and went in as it was unlocked. And just as I went siara came up to me and hugged me saying sorry and then MJ came up and at last minci came and she hugged me and said sorry about three times and 'I acted very conceited and stuck so im really sorry but one more thing tiana I wilk never get over with that moron taehyung cuz I simply hate that idiot who is so stuck up!' She said but right at that moment I didnt care about anything else except that my friends were with me. Then we all did a group hug screaming "FRIENDS FOREVER"

MJ'S POV

Suddenly the bell rang right at that moment so I went to open the door and omg I was suprised to see who it was. I spotted kookie at first and then I was taehyung, jin and jimmin. Except for kookie all the others gave me wierd smiles but I just  said 'hi' and then they came in. After the others went in jungkook gave me a wink and whispered to me...........

Tiana's POV

Randomly taehyung came in with jungkook, jin and jimmin. I was suprised and so were the others except for MJ which was quite suprising. Firstly taehyung said 'hi' and I said 'hi' too but minci just scowled at him. But he just ignored and went on 'I hope you guys arent mad at tiana anymore and that you'll are together now' he said. 'Yeah we are' I said smiling. But then minci simply sprang at him yelling 'its none of your buissness so stay out of it conceited brat. So now arent you gonna explain to why you and your friends are here at our house. Are you jobless or something?!'