YAY! SELFIES

Tiana's POV

Things went quite normal in the afternoon. I was okay with taehyung and kookie and them were also okay with each other. But the problem were my Bffs. Minci hardly looks at me and nor does Mj and siara (she normally doesnt get mad at me)!.

Taehyung's POV

I have no idea whether tiana is mad at me or not cuz I was too scared to look at her face cuz I knew I had made enough and more trouble for her. So after school finished I realized I had left some of my books so I walked back into the class and OMG I had a suprise. Tiana was still in there and her face was teary. So I just walked up to her and put an arm around her and then I comforted her. Well I guess it worked cuz she smiled cutely ' your a really nice friend even though your a bit annoying and wierd at times' she said.

Tiana's POV

He was really nice to me, but I still had a problem and that was THE PROBLEM WITH MY FRIENDS so I told him that and he was like he'd come over and explain stuff but I rejected his idea. And then he randomly asked me for my number. And then only I realized that we hadnt exchanged numbers yet (wow lol) well then I gave him mine and he gave me his. And then he took my phone and took a selfie of himself and saved it as my contact pic and then he gave me his phone so I did the same and then we both took selfies together from both phones.

Taehyung's POV

Unexpectedly things turned out really well that afternoon but even when we parted to go home I still felt that tiana is worrying about something. So I guess I'll have to do something about her and her friends. Specially that stuckbup one minci.