EMBARASSMENT

Tiana's POV

Me and just walked a bit on the grounds just to get some fresh air and then we walked into the café for lunch. Then right in the middle we spotted MJ, Siara, Jungkook, Jin,. Those four were flirting like nothing specially Jungkook and MJ. I was shocked and then I looked at minci and to see her mouth was half open and she too had a shocked look.

Minci's POV

'OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS' what the hell is going on have those korean guys hypnotised these three. First it was tiana and taehyung. And now MJ, siara and jungkook, jin. Ohh god jimmin is the only normaly guy over here. And just as I was thinking jimmin came up to us and asked us whether we are going to have lunch or not. And then I just dragged tiana and went over to the table.

Tiana's POV

Those four didnt even realize that we were there until jimmin let out a huge 'sneeze' snd they were startled and looked shocked. Well I judt looked at jimmin and he just shrugged. 'So, you guys got anything to explain!?' I asked them sarcastically. And they looked at me with a 'what do you mean' look written across their faces (im pretty sure they were pretending to look innocent) And suddenly someone screamed on the top of their lungs 'YAHHHHH TIANA, YO SIS' and just as I turned around to see it was taehyung and to see that the whole café was staring at us. I was soo embarassed that I felt like dissappearing.

Taehyung's POV

After screaming only I realized that it wasnt the perfect timing cuz the whole café was staring and tiana gave out groan and hid her head between her knees. And then I was like 'WHAT EH? GOT ANY PROBLEM HUH!?' And then everyone just turned around so I walked over to their table and sat down next tiana.