STRESS!!!!.......

Tiana's POV

Ughhhh how am I gonna study all these stuff within 2 weeks. I wish I was never sick I screamed. "Cmon chillax sis ill help you study. Srsly so much of stress for an exam?? Said taehyung. Ya right its easy for you to say cuz you have a wonderful memory and im pretty sure u have finished studying everything by now. And youlk probably be listed top in class when reults come out . I snaoped back at him. After that he didnt say anything but heloed me to take my notes down and he explained me things I didnt jnow and then we both revised the lessons together and answered some questions. By the time we were done it was 6 00 pm and it had become dark so taehyung walked me home. Even after he went I went on studying without stopping and I revised stuff over and over again wearing myself out. And then for the first time I actualy fekt scared about the upcoming exams. I badly wanted to become the first in class. Im not gonna step back no matter what I thought to myself. And so yeah for tge next two weeks I did nithing but studying. I skipped some of my meals and after school finished I rushed home or otherwise I went ti the library and kept on studying and revising and answering questions. By the time I was quite sure of myself of the stuff I studied I asked minci to ask questions from me. And she was suprised at the amount I had revised looking through the notes I had made. And then 1 week prior to the exam me, minci, siara and MJ revised all the stuff coming for the exam together. On somedays MJ went off with jungkook to study so me, minci and siara studied together.

After 5 days......

Omg omg omg!!!!! Tommorrow are the exams I sscreamed inside my head....... and then I set off to work without sparing a single second.

Taehyung's POV

I had kept in my mind to express my feelings to tiana after she came back school again. But then these beastly exams came up and I lost in touch with tiana cuz she was busy studying and I thought of nit bothering her too cuz i was scared that she would bite my head off again and I also wanted her to be 1st in class too. So I didnt bother disturbing her. I barely saw her unless at school and sinci 5 days she didnt come school cuz she was busy studying..... siara had told kookie and he told me.............. I finally went to bed after thinking of all these stuff. Well exams are starting tommorrow so I better get some sleep I thought to myself....