THINGS ARE DIFFERENT

Tiana's POV

Caoch let us off at around 5 00 pm. I got inside the changing room quickly and then got out. Well as it is really hot these days in texas I was wearing a short and a crop top. I picked up my stuff and just as I was gonna go out taehyung came running towards me and ' do you wanna go have an ice cream' he aaked me. ' 'Okiedokie' I said and then we both just walked out. Wellwe both went in and satdown and then he ordrerd a choclate icecream with choco chipsin waffle cone for me and an butterscotch icecream for him. ' wow, isnt this the same place we came on the 1st day we met. And remeber your pretend call and stuff......' he said teasing me. And then the waiter bought our icecreams and we silent for a bit coz we were eating..... wwll taehyung just gobbled it up as if he hasnt tasted an icream for like 3 months... but I just ate it slowly letting it melt away in my mouth. And then he started talking about the upcoming tournament..while he was talking I felt something wierd within me. The same feeling I got earlier. I have no idea why but I started blushing.........

Taehyung's POV

I realized that tiana was acting strange cuz she kept staring at me in a sort of a dreamy way which was wierd cuz she never looks at me like that and I also remembered that she had the same look when we were at the court before. Well I just ignored it and then went on talking and then started talking about other random stuff and then suddenly got a call. Well as her phone was on the table I could see who it was.... the caller ID said minci but she just ignore it and then put the call on silent which was suprising as they were bffs. ' your not mad at her are you? 'I asked ' ahhhhh nooo, I just want you to keep talking cuz you look realky cu......... ' she broke off the sentence and then she started up blushing. And for a moment I felt like confessing but then I guess I didnt have the guts cuz I couldnt put out the words so I thought that ill just confess after the tournamenta finish.  We stayed there for a bit more and then we both set off home as it started drizzling..... and while we walking suddenly it thundered really loud and a spark of light just went across us and tiana screamed and shechugged me, I was stuck at first and then seeing that she was clinging on to me I just hugged her back. Well it was really wierd cuz we were higging right in middle of the road but greatfully there werent ppl in the lane.

Tiana's POV

I have no idea but I found myself clinging on to him and hugging him and aupriaingly he was hugging me back too.well then it started pouring down and we both started running home. As my house was first we both ran in and started ringing the bell and the door opened. 'Jimmin?' We both said at the same time. Well we didnt ask him anything cuz we were kindaa dripping and then we went in. 'Omg you two look like 2 wet ducks' said siara teasing us welk taehyung just growled at her and she stopped laughing . Well after we dried up and had a coffee taehyung and jimmin went home in jimmin's car. And I was too tired too and as we have practises and as the tournament coming up I just went to bed and I thought of dropping the subject about jimmin here. Ahhhh nvm who cares...  Ahhhhhh nvm..... I thought....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......