A SECRET

Tiana's POV

Well as soon as I went in I realized that minsi, MJ, and siara were spying on me from the window. well they were startled when I saw them and then they kept on giving me wierd looks. But I just ignored them and went upstairs to my room and then to see MJ suddenly bursted in and she was like 'anything to explain tiana?'
Well obviously I couldnt tell them all ehat happened so I just stammered out a 'no' very awkwardly.

MJ'S POV

im pretty sure tiana and that guy who dropped her in today has something between them. He was just melting over there and he was having a charming day dream look which obviously meant something was up. She normally doesnt act awkwardly and neither does she stammer unless shes having a secret and hiding it.

Minci's POV

Well MJ and siara hv no idea who that guy is cuz they think that hes someone who she hs been with for a long time but im the only one who knows that she jist met him today. hes such a pervert I just cant belive tiana would just go out with a guy just when she met. Shes normally not like this but I have no idea whats gotten into that idiot. He looks self possessed too. I dont really like the look of him.

Tiana's POV

Well as just I was going to go to the wash room minci bursted inside the room but not in the same way as MJ cuz she looked way pissed off. So I was like 'hi! Wassup sis' in a really cool and swag way. But I guess it wasnt the right timing cuz she went on blasting me and eating my head off about me going out with a guy who I just met. I tried to explain telling that I hv no that kinda relationship with him but she wasnt the one who believed well then after eating my head off she just went out of the room. Banging the door behind.

Siara's POV

Things were a bit tensed up brtween MJ, minci and tiana cuz of that guy whom we saw. Well minvi and tiana hardly spoke but thingd seemed to cool down afterwards which was good. But even I have a strange feeling about that guy but I didnt tell anything to tiana.