KOOKIE AND MJ.....

Jungkook's POV

Things were getting tensed up between taehyung and minci so before they'd start quarrelling I shouted 'STOP' and then I said
'Guys I was the one who wanted to come and that is to tell you'll something important and something which has got MJ in it'
I said. ' MJ herself and Taehyung, jin and jimmin knows very well what im talking about expect for you three' I daid looking ober to tiana, siara and minci.

Tiana's POV

Well I was astonished when he mentioned MJ and I just looked over to her and to see she was blushing and she was as red as a tomato. And then jungkook was like 'MJ and I are in a relationship and we are dating' I was like 'WHAT' and so was minci and randomly siara started screaming 'YES! I KNEW IT. I KNEW THAT YOU TWO HAD SOMETHING BETWEEN YOU'LL' and then minci was like 'NO IT CANT BE WAIT IT ISNT EVEN THE APRIL 1ST'.

MJ'S POV

It was really wierd cuz tiana, siara and minci were screaming from one side and then taehyung, jin and jimmin were cheering from one side and me and kookie were randomly standing in the middle. And then just as minci shouted. Jungkook was like 'So you want proof eh!? sure.' He said and then he pulled me up closer and the next thing was his lips were against mine. It was soo embarrassing cuz not that this was the 1st time he kissed me cuz we have moments like that before but it was just that it was infront of everyone.

Tiana's POV

As soon as jungkook kissed MJ everybody started cheering and then obviously we had to believe that their relationship was true. And then then we had a lot of fun afterwards and MJ stopped blushing and acted normal and cool. And then they stayed for dinner and we odered pizza and celebrated the news. It was an epic night.