TOURNAMENT

AFTER A WEEK..........

Tiana's POV

Omg Im really nervous right now cuz the tennis tournament is about to start and my first singles is with a guy who looks really fierce. Well just as I was thinking about whether I win or not taehyung came up to me and good luck he said hugging me and then 'im sure your that ull win' he siad and then gave mw thumbs up and then I went over to the court taking palces. I saw my bffs and Taehyung's friends were in seated in the front cheering loudly.so I just smiled at them and as I was supposed to serve first I did and the match started.. well I was right cuz it was a tough one and my opponent was fierce and well determined but I kept on sending good shots and after fierce competition I won the match. Well that was my first match (singles). I had 2 more and that was a bit easy and I won that too and then came up the doubles me and taehyung. It was a tough conpetition but in the end the glory was ours. I was really happy cuz I won all my matches. And as im having high hopes on getting the " Best Female Player " trophy.

Taehyung's POV

Well even though im a good player this is my first tournament in texas USA so I never thought that id win all my matches. Well tiana and my doubles went really really well and even though it was a tough competition we won the match and also im really happy that tiana won her matches too. And after the matches everyone went amd got changed and went off to chill cuz there was a one hour break before the prize giving. After we got changed me and tiana went over to the others. Well everyone started cheering and and started appreciating us. Well cuz I didnt properly congratulate tiana I went up to her and then congratulated. And then we hugged each other. And the others were like 'Ooooooooooooooo'. Tiana just rolled her eyes at them and then we all started up laughing. And then jimmin started cracking up some jokes and we all were laughing to death. Juat then they announced that the prize giving will commence so we all went and took our seats. And when they were just about to anoince the best male and female players. Tiana who was next to me squeezed my hand. I lokked at her face to see she had a really nervous look. So I squeezed her hand back.

Tiana's POV

'The best male player is......... Kim Taehyung. Everybody started clapping and cheering, I gave taehyung a big hug and then started cheering and then he went on stage and then everyone quietened cuz the best female player was to be announved next, tawhyung gave me a cute smile and a nod and I too smiled back.'The best female player is...... Tiana....... for a moment I thought I had not heard correctly and the minsi hugged choking me and then pushed me on stage. as soon as I got on taehyung came up to me and hugged me and I hugged him bavk and we kept on hugging and then he just backed away cuz it felt a bit wierd. We given two large trophies and medals, certificates for the matches we won and 100 dollars cash prize each. 'This is the best day of my life' I thought to myself. Well after all the excitement we all went out for to a starbucks for tea and tucked in. The food was absolutely amazing. The fraupachino was awesome and then we took selfies like a group of lunatics. Luckily there werent much people around. And then taehyung asked for a selfiw just with me and I said yes. Well the selfie turned out really nice and cute and even I bluetoothed it to my phone. And then I secretly saw taehyung saving it as his wall paper......