THE ANNOYING BRAT

Taehyung's POV

I have no idea whats wrong with her friend minci or whoever she is. Did she honestly have to give such a mean look and whats with her. Whats her damn problem. She might be Tiana's bff but that doesnt mean I cant sit next to her or talk with her. 'Oh boy! Its gonna be soo difficult with this stuck up girl minci. Aishhh' When I looked the other way tiana had her head on the table do I put my hand on her shoulder and asked her whether she was alright and she just jerked off her shoulder and removed my hand and then she was like 'you have caused enough anf more trouble do please for god sake STOP BEING SUCH AN ANNOYING BRAT '

Tiana's POV
Well I guess I was s bit too harsh cuz he looked a bit offended and then je was like 'yahhhh ehat am I supposed to do? ' and then he didnt say anything wierd for the whole morning other than school work and neither did I. Well it seems hes a total brainiac cuz he got everything correct and all his work was good. Normally im the 1st in class and im the only one who gets full marks for tests. And suprisingly he was better than me and all the teachers were impressed with him. And we got 98% for the lab experiment (the highest).

Taehyung's POV

Well she really good in the lessons and the science teacher wazs impressed with us. And then a wierd thing happened, the english teacher handed each of us a pair asignment and she went on handing us chuts with the topics and ours was 'LOVE' well tiana stared at the paper few minutes and handed it over to me and she was like 'wth heck' and then she gave a cute smile and she was like 'nevermind we'll work on it together somehow. And she was like 'sorry for being harsh earlier' and I was like 'its okay apology accepted'.

Tiana's POV

just then the lunch bell rang and then minci came up to me and hugged me and said sorry but still she was a bit cool with taehyung. And then she dragged me outside.