A TRICK

Tiana's POV

'Aaaaaaaarrrgggh' that was me screaming cuz it was 7:15 a.m. and I had just wokrn up and I am supposed to be at school at 8:00 a.m. well I just had a wash really fast and put on some clothes and then I took my bag and went downstairs. Well there wasnt a sight of minci or MJ or siara so I just guessed that they had left me so I just went running to school. I was panting when I reached there and I rushed into the homeroom where I had my 1st period and that was maths. And the teacher is really strict. But as soon as I went in tyrre were only two three kids and minci and MJ and siara were not to ge seen. Well it was a bit confusing cuz the clock showed 7:00 a.m. well then only I realized that a trick had been pkayed on me. Well I was a bit mad at first but then I realized I hadnt done my maths and englidh prep so I got to work.

MJ'S POV

well me and siara went into the class and we were laughing our heads off when we saw that our trick had worked and tiana was here at 7:00. Well tiana wasnt that mad cuz she was able to finish her prep then me and siara went to our places as we sit together and minci and tiana sits together.

Tiana's POV

Those two went and sat down but minci wasnt there till 7: 55. Thdn I asked MJ where she was and MJ told that tiana had wushu practices. Then only I rememberd that they have a tournament coming up and that she has practices every morning now. Then the belk rang and the teacher Mrs. Jenks came in and then she greetef and went out and I just went through some of the maths rules cuz we were supposed to have a test today,